Hardy Factor

bluenews

The believe the Bills are allowing him to (1) get healthy and (2) selecting games and packages where can contribute. It also doesn't help the Jaguars defensive coverage schemes when that have very little games film to evaluate his talent.

The believe the Bills are allowing him to (1) get healthy and (2) selecting games and packages where can contribute. It also doesn't help the Jaguars defensive coverage schemes when that have very little games film to evaluate his talent.

I doubt the Jags are afraid of pregnant geese.

Can I tell you how much I love that we can pick out spots for our n00bs rather than having to throw them into the fire. It's the way it's supposed to work. Come in, learn, earn your stripes, then play. It's a testement to the solid team depth we've been able to build. Last year's injuries were rough but it will pay off this year. For lack of a better analogy, our seniors are back but all the underclassmen have game experience too.

Can I tell you how much I love that we can pick out spots for our n00bs rather than having to throw them into the fire. It's the way it's supposed to work. Come in, learn, earn your stripes, then play. It's a testement to the solid team depth we've been able to build. Last year's injuries were rough but it will pay off this year. For lack of a better analogy, our seniors are back but all the underclassmen have game experience too.

What he said. :thumbsup:

That would be the "glass-half-full" take. The "glass-half-empty" take would be that he has no NFL experience, and has not faced a D quite like Jax's.

That said, I'm looking forward to seeing him getting in the game more and more as the season goes on.

Most rookie WR's aren't ready for the pro game, and Hardy is no different. He physically overwhelmed college CB's, but he's learning that things are different in the NFL. No one should be surprised, but I expect he'll improve his route running and strength. He needs to do a better job of separating and being physical off the LOS.

Hardy may contribute in the RZ, but he's not going to catch 60 balls this year. If he ends up with 40 and 5TDs, that's a good rookie season for a wideout.

Amen! :thumbsup: