Another piece of history

That was freaking awesome.

So many cool reflections...great seeing Braxton and the Juice...what a receiving tandem with Rashad, J.D. Hill, and Bobby Chandler. And very cool to see Gary Marangi come in as a rookie against the Dolphins and throw a TD on his first pro pass, then another to tie the game with under a minute to go. Looked like Lou Saban was ready to kill somebody when they let the stinkin Fins score to win it.

Thanks!!

That was freaking awesome.

So many cool reflections...great seeing Braxton and the Juice...what a receiving tandem with Rashad, J.D. Hill, and Bobby Chandler. And very cool to see Gary Marangi come in as a rookie against the Dolphins and throw a TD on his first pro pass, then another to tie the game with under a minute to go. Looked like Lou Saban was ready to kill somebody when they let the stinkin Fins score to win it.

Thanks!!

It was very cool, wasn't it? I love the memories, even if they are bittersweet... I remember seeing that Saban clip "God Almighty!" in an old NFL films compilation... seeing it in context was even better!

I found that the other day. It brought back a lot of memories. Does anyone remember wasn't that last game against the Dolphins when Mercury Morris fumbled but the refs called him down on that last drive?

I do... from 1975. ESPN classic showed it on their NFL game of the week sometime last year. I wanted to throw up all over again...