Palin in favor of waterboarding kittens!!!!

KD in CA

SHE DID NOT BAN ANY BOOKS you idiot. Some of the books on the so called "list" were published after she became governor and was not mayor anymore. They were from a list of books banned in various places in the country.

You dems are so desperate.

Obama's campaign song should be "Never been any reason " by Head East-

"Never been any reason for you to think about me.

Save my life , I'm going down for the last time."

He put out about Mc Cain doen't use the computer or send e-mails. He can't because of his injuries in the Hanoi Hilton. Same as he can't comb his own hair or tie his own shoes. He does use the computer. He has said him and his wife read the personal e-mail at night and he dictates the replies to his wife. He can type. but very, very slowly.

I understand fully well she didn't ban the books, THAT WAS BECAUSE OTHER PEOPLE STOPPED HER! Then she tried to fire the librarian for not banning them. The people stood up to her, though.

http://news.aol.com/political-machine/2008...d-book-banning/

Banning books is evil.

I understand fully well she didn't ban the books, THAT WAS BECAUSE OTHER PEOPLE STOPPED HER! Then she tried to fire the librarian for not banning them. The people stood up to her, though.

http://news.aol.com/political-machine/2008...d-book-banning/

Banning books is evil.

Carter Advisers Quit

Shut them up!

Having a closed mind is a close second.

He put out about Mc Cain doen't use the computer or send e-mails. He can't because of his injuries in the Hanoi Hilton. Same as he can't comb his own hair or tie his own shoes. He does use the computer. He has said him and his wife read the personal e-mail at night and he dictates the replies to his wife. He can type. but very, very slowly.

Why would this NOT be an issue??? I understand that the circumstances surrounding McCain's injuries are an unfortunate result of being a POW. Regardless, why do we want a 76-year old President who can't comb his own hair and put on his own shoes?? Does he also do crossword puzzles and go to bed at 7pm? Actually, he probably dictates the crossword puzzle answers to his wife as she feeds him jello.

I don't think the email piece is a big issue. I believe Bill Clinton sent just one email, to John Glenn in outer space, during his tenure as President. I'm not sure if Bush has sent even one. The whole "permanent record" thing tends to steer the White House clear of the computer. However, with regard to his disabilities, they should be a concern. Being the President of the USA is a grueling, draining, life-shortening job. Thats a fact. Guys enter looking like they're 40 and leave four or eight years later looking like they're 65. McCain doesn't appear to have that luxury. This ain't the Senate.

Wesley Clark's "Getting shot down in an airplane does not qualify someone to be President" comment was harsh but true.

can you IMAGINE it is very possible we could have during the next 4 years as president of the Greatest democracy on Earth someone who have tried to ban books ?!

I assume you are refering to Obama and the suppression of his thesis on relations with Russia, as well as his wifes thesis on African-Americans at Princeton. I think it's a bit of a stretch.

Can you believe how much time and effort is going into trashing Palin? If the left loses what should have been a sroll into the White House, they'll look back on this strategy as a primary reason why.

They never, ever had a chance. This has happened for the last 3 elections, not talking policy but attacking others, not attractive! :unsure:

I assume you are refering to Obama and the suppression of his thesis on relations with Russia, as well as his wifes thesis on African-Americans at Princeton. I think it's a bit of a stretch.

ah ah ah

you probably think it's funny ...

i don't really find your new VP candidate as fun... i wonder if there has been anyone as far right as her on a presidential election ticket before...

Maybe not kittens... But a pregnant woman not going to the doctor immediately when her water breaks, but instead gets on a plane... IMO, is a walking "death wish."

And if everything they say is true... Yes, I do hold it against her... I could never imagine doing that or subjecting my wife and child to that!

And she is against abortion? Wasn't she a walking late term abortion?

Bad judgement in my eyes... And some want her to be VP...

:thumbsup::bag:

i don't really find your new VP candidate as fun... i wonder if there has been anyone as far right as her on a presidential election ticket before...

What has she done in office that can be construed as being far right? Is it her first veto as governer of a very conservative state, of legislation denying benfifts to same sex couples? Or her decision to raie taxes as a mayor to invest in community facilities?

Her views may be on the right, but her record has been refreshingly pragmatic. Your hyperbola is about as belivable as what the Republicans used to say about the Clintons.

Maybe not kittens... But a pregnant woman not going to the doctor immediately when her water breaks, but instead gets on a plane... IMO, is a walking "death wish."

And if everything they say is true... Yes, I do hold it against her... I could never imagine doing that or subjecting my wife and child to that!

And she is against abortion? Wasn't she a walking late term abortion?

Bad judgement in my eyes... And some want her to be VP...

:thumbsup::lol:

I know I am replying to myself... :lol:

But, the reason why the Palin wanted to be in AK and make a 8 hour trip while in labor was because she wanted to give birth on AK soil.

WTF?

That is like my wife going into labor and we decide to drive 8 hours to BFLO so we can give birth on NYS soil!

This Palin chick is whacked out... Like I said, she is against abortion... But, in essence she was a "walking late term abortion"... IMO.

Totally, irresponsible IMO.