final democrat solution

Da Big Man

Only you sir could call this country moronic,I love this country. You should know that the democrats control both the house and senate and have vote favorably for everything you blues hate.

I do to... I call the people that believe that BS you are spewing moronic. And you should realize the republicans controlled them both for the 6 years before.

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only you sir could call this country moronic,I love this country. You should know that the democrats control both the house and senate and have vote favorably for everything you blues hate.

politics is like driving a car, you choose d to go forward and r to go backwards. GOBAMA!!1111111

You can thank Wild Bill Clinton for the job out source, remember nafta. I fall under $250,000 and still have been getting tons of tax breaks FOR THE LAST 8 YEARS. And of coures Dems will raise taxes always have, always will. Jobs are available for anyone who wants one. Its just that the fat lazy version of America wants to start at the top. Like judge smails said " the world needs ditch diggers to".

Really? Cool for you. Can you list your tax breaks for me?

Also remember....a Republican control House and Senate passed NAFTA and Clinton didn't have a veto majority in either house.

Really? Cool for you. Can you list your tax breaks for me?

Also remember....a Republican control House and Senate passed NAFTA and Clinton didn't have a veto majority in either house.

:pirate::huh::huh:

The Republicans controlled the House and Senate in 1993?

You are right! It changed in 1994, although a majority of Republicans voted for it. A majority of Dems voted against it in the House:

http://clerk.house.gov/evs/1993/roll575.xml

28 Dems and 10 Reps voted against it in the Senate:

http://www.senate.gov/legislative/LIS/roll...&vote=00395

My mistake. I was thinking it was 94.

However, being born in a border state (Buffalo, NY) I was upset about it. What I've always said and the reason I didn't support Senator Clinton, is that Bill was the best Republican President ever. :)

My mistake. I was thinking it was 94.

However, being born in a border state (Buffalo, NY) I was upset about it. What I've always said and the reason I didn't support Senator Clinton, is that Bill was the best Republican President ever. :huh:

:pirate:

The election was in '94, but the Republicans didn't take control of Congress until '95.

I can't believe that this has to be explained to some people, but here it goes...

When McCain said it, it WAS just a figure of speech.

When Barry said it, he was clearly and intentionally referencing Palin's hockey mom joke from the RNC. Essentially calling her a pig. Game Over BARACK!

Obviously you only heard the sound bite or that commercial. Listen to it in context.

Hence my screen name. It comes from a quote by Tom Delay former Republican Whip and Majority Leader in the House.

"The only things in the middle of the road are yellow lines and dead armadillos"

The middle of the road is for people who are to afraid to commit one way or the other. That way when the Dems !@#$ everything up (see history) the "yellowliners" can say "boy, I wasn't on board with that". I, on the other hand, am proud to be a highly conservative Republican who agrees with alot that our current Prez and future Prez ideas. But then again I work for a living. :thumbsup: McCain/Palin 08'