Kornholeiser is driving me nuts

truth on hold

I thought we were done with this nuisance last year? He won't shut up about Favre tonight just like last year when he would lock on something or someone not in game ALL FREAKING NIGHT. Even Jaws -- who's having a very good night -- told Kornhole he had to "let it go" -- as in "shut up about Favre." ESPN -- WAKE UP AND LOSE THIS GUY!!!

I thought we were done with this nuisance last year? He won't shut up about Favre tonight just like last year when he would lock on something or someone not in game ALL FREAKING NIGHT. Even Jaws -- who's having a very good night -- told Kornhole he had to "let it go" -- as in "shut up about Favre." ESPN -- WAKE UP AND LOSE THIS GUY!!!

Yea really,but Minnesota is making Rodgers look like a world beater.No sacks no turnovers and no pressure.Minnesota is the first ranked defense?They should be sending the house at Rodgers and they arent.If they lose to Rodgers and the Pack they deserve it :lol:

Yea really,but Minnesota is making Rodgers look like a world beater.No sacks no turnovers and no pressure.Minnesota is the first ranked defense?They should be sending the house at Rodgers and they arent.If they lose to Rodgers and the Pack they deserve it :lol:

it's 10-6 theres no world beating going on. Almost half of rodgers passing yards came on one play. He's not embarrsing himself out there, so it's something to build on.

it's 10-6 theres no world beating going on. Almost half of rodgers passing yards came on one play. He's not embarrsing himself out there, so it's something to build on.

Your right,just very frustrating.Btw Jackson sux and needs to be replaced.Whos Minnys backup?

What's with the overexaggeration of everything? He said "the Packers have like 47 penalties" and "Adrian Peterson ran for like a zillion yards". I didn't know a sophomore in high school was announcing...

I think the people who are involved in the production of MNF have this idea that the fans like the third guy in to booth to be a jackass. Seems like they're trying to channel Howard Cosell. The problem is, Cosell could be a jackass and still have some class. Kornheiser's just a moron trying to say anything to be "provocative".

I never did understand why they think monday night football fans actually like a third guy who constantly yammers about stuff that has very little to do with the game.

I'd be really happy with just the play by play guy (forgot his name) and Jaws. Jaws is great with his play breakdowns.

I think the people who are involved in the production of MNF have this idea that the fans like the third guy in to booth to be a jackass. Seems like they're trying to channel Howard Cosell. The problem is, Cosell could be a jackass and still have some class. Kornheiser's just a moron trying to say anything to be "provocative".

I never did understand why they think monday night football fans actually like a third guy who constantly yammers about stuff that has very little to do with the game.

I'd be really happy with just the play by play guy (forgot his name) and Jaws. Jaws is great with his play breakdowns.

Jaws is the best colour man in football. PERIOD. Kornheiser just drags it all down with his non-stop jibba jabba about whatever the hot topic is of the game. Sweet jeebus when the Pats play on Monday night...it'll be a broken record about Brady.

Jaws is the best colour man in football. PERIOD. Kornheiser just drags it all down with his non-stop jibba jabba about whatever the hot topic is of the game. Sweet jeebus when the Pats play on Monday night...it'll be a broken record about Brady.

I hope jaws is still going to do that Sunday morning show where he breaks down game film. I'll acutally get up early to watch that.

I'm also thinking that I might be able to time using the "mute" button everytime Kornheiser starts to talk..........man what an annoying arrogant pekcerhead