How good are we..

Chandler#81

Every year this century we bring our highest hope for team improvement in the opener from new contributions from our recent draft class.

McKelvin -the best return man and cover corner in the draft : Not active

Ellis- early 3rd pick with pass rusher savvy from the edge: Not active

Hardy- considered one of the three best receivers in the draft: minimal plays late in the game.

All this fine new talent was benched for the opener and the team crushed a perenial playoff team without them.

A true litmus that the Bills are ready to challenge for the Division!

Go Bills!

Every year this century we bring our highest hope for team improvement in the opener from new contributions from our recent draft class.

McKelvin -the best return man and cover corner in the draft : Not active

Ellis- early 3rd pick with pass rusher savvy from the edge: Not active

Hardy- considered one of the three best receivers in the draft: minimal plays late in the game.

All this fine new talent was benched for the opener and the team crushed a perenial playoff team without them.

A true litmus that the Bills are ready to challenge for the Division!

Go Bills!

mckelvin was active, although i didn't see him touch the field

never-the-less, your point stands - good to see that these guys are going to have to earn their snaps........it will be good when these guys do rise to the challenge, especially ellis in my eyes - to add another impressive pass rusher to that group we saw yesterday would be a "justin tuck" like punch for the DL

mckelvin was active, although i didn't see him touch the field

never-the-less, your point stands - good to see that these guys are going to have to earn their snaps........it will be good when these guys do rise to the challenge, especially ellis in my eyes - to add another impressive pass rusher to that group we saw yesterday would be a "justin tuck" like punch for the DL

Suprising to say the least that Copeland Bryan (96) was active for the game and not Chris Ellis. Bryan played some snaps and looked pretty decent. This shows that we have much stronger depth this year than in recent seasons. I think we are much stronger going down the roster all the way to the 53rd man. Come to think of it, I do not think we got any contributions out of any of our draft picks yesterday. We do not have guys on the roster who are not NFL caliber like Jeremetrius Butler, Tim Anderson and Jason Jefferson-guys who are on the active roster because we have noone better to put in front of them.

I think we have a very strong roster that will only get stronger once our rookies get accostomed to the speed of a regular season NFL game, because we will have some injuries during the year to our veteran starters.

Totally agree with the OP. This is a very good thing and speaking of rookies, that #51 guy playing in his third game looked like a 5 year vet running that D., a real players, player! Savior the Victory, what a glorious Monday morning. AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!! :wallbash::lol: :lol:

The Seahawks on offense are missing key players,

Their defense was supposed to be one of the better in the NFL (were they missing any D starters?)

Special Teams were good as usual, Defense looked pretty decent too.

Offense started slow due to weather, Id like to see more of a dominating ground game.

Guest dog14787
Excellent point... of course, they played so well on Sunday because last year's 1, 2, and 3 picks (Marshawn, Poz, Edwards) led the way....

Yes, its a good indication we have turned the corner and have enough depth to bring our rookies in the proper way :angry:

No telling how many careers have been stalled or completely ruined by the mishandling of young players :sick:

Suprising to say the least that Copeland Bryan (96) was active for the game and not Chris Ellis.

Copeland Bryan was playing on special teams doing a good job on it too which is why he was playing and not Chris Ellis. Some teams would have played the 3rd round draft pick because he was a 3rd round draft pick but Bills still consider special teams very important and it showed.

You know that your team is maturing when you dont have to rely on rookies to make impact plays.....

It is the best possible situation for us....as the season wears on these guys will get more and more seasoning......dont be suprised to see McKelvin or Hardy make a game changing play at some point this season.

I like Ellis....but I think he will be a more productive player next year......