Seahawks Board poster says "We were B*tch slapped in every aspect

Big Turk

Hahahaha...I love it...also said how they wanted to leave Taylor, their ball dropping WR, Plackemeier, their horrible punter and their ST coach in Buffalo...numerous mentions of how Stroud was a monster and how he manhandled their guard...

many called it the worst game they have ever watched...

I couldn't help but read it all and smile...

Hahahaha...I love it...also said how they wanted to leave Taylor, their ball dropping WR, Plackemeier, their horrible punter and their ST coach in Buffalo...numerous mentions of how Stroud was a monster and how he manhandled their guard...

Link?

You know, I was thinking about this all night long... Were the bills THAT good, were the seahawks THAT bad, or were the seahawks a decent team that got manhandled by a GREAT team, or a combination of those choices... I'm kinda hoping the seahawks turn out to be a decent team. It will make yesterday's thrashing even more fun to remember.

You know, I was thinking about this all night long... Were the bills THAT good, were the seahawks THAT bad, or were the seahawks a decent team that got manhandled by a GREAT team, or a combination of those choices... I'm kinda hoping the seahawks turn out to be a decent team. It will make yesterday's thrashing even more fun to remember.

I think we're all pondering what exactly we witnessed yesterday.

We'll have a better understanding after the Jags game, another playoff team from last year, that we play on the road.

What a thrill!

Did they mention at all how much we miss Jason Peters?