The Two Key Stats for the Game

lets_go_bills

Anyway you slice it those numbers are to be a tribute to good coaching. DJ and crew did their stuff well today and credit is due to them. These boys were ready to play and despite a few hiccups in the 1st they came through.

Yup. They were great from top to bottom. The only complaint that can be made was the offence being slow to get going.

Um, it usually does. For example, in Week 1 there were 16 games. And of those 16 games, 13 of the 16 winners also won the TOP battle. And the three that didn't only lost it by 4 minutes or less.

Yeah, teams that move the ball better and have the lead for most of the game usually win.

Zero turnovers + 1 Penalty + Special Teams putting up points = WIN 99% of the time

:wallbash:

WTF! Your siggie has two spines? That carriage would break just 1 set of vertebrae.

P.S., I heard Dolly Parton skeletal system comprised of adamantium. 4 rillz niggz.

you can add in -

- Seattles "cant punt for sh--" punter..man he sucked

- Seattles "highschool" WR's

dont read this wrong...Bills killed them in all aspects of the game...well running game could have been better...

but I still want to see what they do against a healthy team...I did like Chambers play against Seattles best DE