Game Day Food

Hi everyone. Long time visitor to the board, first time posting. I am going to the San Diego game with a group of friends. What do stadium veterans recommend as far as getting food for before the game. Are any restaurants open early close by that you can pick up subs or pizza and wings to tail gate? Or is it better to just get food there from vendors?

To enjoy the true tailgate dont get premade food. Grab a bunch of meat and some sauce and grill till your lungs are filled with charcoal and your stomach full of little animals!!! :rolleyes:

Good point, squirrels, chipmunks, raccoons and even a kitten always make for an outstanding meal.

Hi everyone. Long time visitor to the board, first time posting. I am going to the San Diego game with a group of friends. What do stadium veterans recommend as far as getting food for before the game. Are any restaurants open early close by that you can pick up subs or pizza and wings to tail gate? Or is it better to just get food there from vendors?

First of all -- Great avatar. Long live the four horsemen from the golden age of wrestling!!! :worthy:

Second -- PUHLEEEZEEE with the restaurants and vendors :rolleyes::lol: FUHGEDDABOWDIT!!!

When it comes to tailgating, keep it simple. Fire and flesh. Bring a grill, charcoal, and lighter fluid.

I'm a big fan of Kabobs. Meat and shrimp on a stick. It doesn't get any better than that. If you feel the need to throw some peppers, onions, or mushrooms into the mix, that is fine, but not necessary. Buy some good wooden skewers ahead of time and make sure that you soak them in a pitcher of water for at least 12 hours ahead of time. While you're at it, you can marinate your steak cubes and vegetables separately as well. Marinate the steak cubes in chiavetta's and the veggies in italian dressing. Buy some large pealed shrimp and douse them with fresh squeazed lemon juice before you assemble the kabobs. Put your kabobs together early in the morning or the night before and make sure that you BRING ENOUGH TO SHARE because the Bills fans around you and walking by will definitely appreciate how you roll, so share the wealth!!!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Diamonds are forever, and so are the 4 Horsemen...Whoooooooooooo!!!!! Nice old school wrestling pic.