Roll Call for Bills at Ravens this weekend.....

Mine are in section 109, Row 38, seats 17-19. 

Anyone else close?

79312[/snapback]

Central, wont see my tickets to that morning, but they are club seats. Sounds like yours could be as well. They are from the bank right?

Anyway, I figure in club seats I can get a littlle louder as people in club sections generally do not like to throw things(i.e beer and punches) at loud obnoxious winning visting fans.

Lets hope so at least

Central, wont see my tickets to that morning, but they are club seats. Sounds like yours could be as well. They are from the bank right?

Anyway, I figure in club seats I can get a littlle louder as people in club sections generally do not like to throw things(i.e beer and punches) at loud obnoxious winning visting fans.

Lets hope so at least

79428[/snapback]

Actually, I thought so too, but my seats are kinda crappy. They (Suntrust) evidently have 40 season tickets, and this guy was telling me they have great seats. So, I get all pumped (which I still am) and he sends me the tix FedEx and they are in the lower bowl, but corner endzone and under cover. I hate that stevestojan, but oh well. I hope their endzonies aren't that idiotic. We'll see though.

As good as the tailgate they are having is, and the parking pass, how in the hell are their seats in the corner endzone? Christ.

lmao, listen to me bitching over free stevestojan!

Actually, I thought so too, but my seats are kinda crappy.  They (Suntrust) evidently have 40 season tickets, and this guy was telling me they have great seats.  So, I get all pumped (which I still am) and he sends me the tix FedEx and they are in the lower bowl, but corner endzone and under cover.  I hate that stevestojan, but oh well.  I hope their endzonies aren't that idiotic.  We'll see though.

As good as the tailgate they are having is, and the parking pass, how in the hell are their seats in the corner endzone?  Christ.

lmao, listen to me bitching over free stevestojan!

79531[/snapback]

For all i know my seats are right there with you. FEDEX has some miserable club seats that , to me, are the some of the worst seats in the house. Only good thing bout em is the beer and john lines are shorter.

I may be able to pick up a couple of extra tickets, so I don't know if I'll be sitting where they are or in the tickets we already have, which is in either 532 or 533, I believe.

79720[/snapback]

Sweet! You'll be by me Phil, helmetguy, and Kenny the pinto guy. Hope to see ya there, big guy. B)

Quick question, now I've never been to a game so I wouldn't know.

But from what I can think isn't it better to sit in the nosebleeds to actually see the whole field and see the routes and such???

If I'm wrong please correct me 'cause I'm gonna be coming down to Buffalo for a game. Like this I could know more or less where I wanna sit

All seats are good, it's a great place to watch a game.

79891[/snapback]

True. It's a football stadium, and a good one at that. You'll have a good time there, just as long as you don't try to act like an idiot and incite their fans.

By the way, Psycho Ward 86 and I will be in Section 129, Row 8, Seats 13-14.

Quick question, now I've never been to a game so I wouldn't know.

But from what I can think isn't it better to sit in the nosebleeds to actually see the whole field and see the routes and such???

If I'm wrong please correct me 'cause I'm gonna be coming down to Buffalo for a game. Like this I could know more or less where I wanna sit

80207[/snapback]

I've been to many, many games in many stadiums. In my younger days I loved sitting downstairs in the endzone because the 'sideshow' was as entertaining as the games. Now my fav is upper lower deck or lower upper deck. It is true that you can get a better feel for the game from way upstairs but I feel you miss some of the excitement generated around you. Obviously personal preference and availability of tix. Which it seems, outside of Buffalo is next to non-exsistent.