donte whitner on sirius radio

JAMIEBUF12

i am listening to donte whitner on sirius radio right now.he is going to be on every wednesday night.so i am reading two bills drive message board stories and listening to donte in the background.the show is late hits.right now they are asking him about the seahawks game and how is paul posluszny.he is getting questioned by dan reeves................go bills!

i am listening to donte whitner on sirius radio right now.he is going to be on every wednesday night.so i am reading two bills drive message board stories and listening to donte in the background.the show is late hits.right now they are asking him about the seahawks game and how is paul posluszny.he is getting questioned by dan reeves................go bills!

Summery for those of us without sirus would be appreciated

Summery for those of us without sirus would be appreciated

right now dan reeves just asked donte that he noticed he only played 15 games both seasons.dan kidded him that it must have been a "hellofa flu"to miss a game lol lol.talked about ohio state.they asked about poz with the radio in his helmet.....oh the bills will be on channel 191 this week against seattle.

right now dan reeves just asked donte that he noticed he only played 15 games both seasons.dan kidded him that it must have been a "hellofa flu"to miss a game lol lol.talked about ohio state.they asked about poz with the radio in his helmet.....oh the bills will be on channel 191 this week against seattle.

correction: channel 091 on Sirius.

PTR