From Jauron's Press Conference

I like a couple of things he said at bb.com today. First, on the team captains, Whitner and committment:

"We know that the real power of the team is peer pressure. That's what really holds the thing together. Nobody wants to let their teammates down."

And about Langston Walker:

"Lang has done a really nice job, a very unselfish job...very unselfish."

Hey Jason, you paying attention?

I like a couple of things he said at bb.com today. First, on the team captains, Whitner and committment:

"We know that the real power of the team is peer pressure. That's what really holds the thing together. Nobody wants to let their teammates down."

Just wait until next year when Walker, who will have played all season at LT this season (even after Peters comes back for the 11th game but is sat the rest of the season), demands a new contract.

Just wait until next year when Walker, who will have played all season at LT this season (even after Peters comes back for the 11th game but is sat the rest of the season), demands a new contract.

He wouldn't have to demand, he'd get one by asking politely.

:lol: I love Jauron. Not so subtle message to JP. How much you want to bet JP just got off the phone with his agent and doing this: :worthy::lol:

It's going to be VEEERRRRYYY difficult for him to walk back into that lockerroom with his head up.

At least then Peters will have someone to play Madden 2010 with.

:lol:

He wouldn't have to demand, he'd get one by asking politely.

Exactly!! :angry::wallbash: