NFL Picks in USA Today

zow2

This pretty much sums up how the Bills offense is viewed on a national level. Sorry for bringing up football. You can now get back to your baseball posts,

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Buffalo (+5½) at Baltimore

This game would make a great Fear Factor stunt: The person who can stomach these wretched offenses without leaving the room wins.

Ravens 17, Bills 14"

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/co...-zillgitt_x.htm

The Bills offence versus Miami was not great, but it was somewhat better than wretched, particularly considering the wind. Like most national media guys he's a step behind. Things were wretched in the first four.

This pretty much sums up how the Bills offense is viewed on a national level.

Ravens 17, Bills 14"

Is that the prediction for the offenses? Raven = 17 yards, Bills = 14 inches??

I bet we can get at least 150 yards on them!

The Bills offence versus Miami was not great, but it was somewhat better than wretched, particularly considering the wind.  Like most national media guys he's a step behind.  Things were wretched in the first four.

78854[/snapback]

I guessing these national media reporters are of the same ilk that annually pick the Dolphins to make the playoffs.

If I needed the world's view of the Buffalo Bills to validate my existence, then yes, this might come close to being relevant. But c'mon...who the fug cares what USA Today has to say?

78963[/snapback]

Bingo!