(OT) The Yankees Will Be Back!!!

Rico

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Giambi will be back and will be great. The dude had a tumor removed from his stomach- I cannot beleive fans wont cut him a little slack. Vasquez will be back too. Get Kevin Brown the hell of the team- he sucks! I wished we had Jeff Weaver instead- he could of started last night. Tony Clark sucks but he is our third string first baseman. I would love it if we could sign Beltran but love Bernie too. It will be interesting how George responds...

No doubt Mill....

Rays are an awesome young team. Upton, Kazmir, Baldelli, Huff, Crawford, Gaitwright....

O's gotta get some type of pitching and the Jays were so close in 2003 I thought they were going to make a push this year.

Cashman will be back. He's one of the best GM's in the game. He's not the one that blew two saves to clinch. He's not the one that went 0-8 last night (ARod -  Sheff) He put together a good team but the pitching let us down.

78915[/snapback]

Best GM in Baseball? Give me a break. Who couldn't do what he does with a unlimited amount of funds? If you are looking for the best GM, take a look at the small market teams that are in the race every year. The Twins for example

Kevin Brown, Paul Quantrill, Esteban Loiaza, Javier Vasquez, Tony Clark will not be back. Send Giambi and Lofton also.

Congrats to Red Sox nation....it's been a long time in the making.

78795[/snapback]

I thought Louiza pitched very well in the series- if we didn't pitch to Ortiz in game 5, he may have won the game.