Is Sarah Palin covering for her 16yr old daughter?

JK2000

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One other point:

In about 20-25 years, we're going to have issues about female politicians who may or may not have been in the Girls Gone Wild videos.

You think it's bad now? Wait until about 2030 or so. :devil:

It has always been bad... Mudslinging that is... Dating back to: "Ma, Ma, where's my Pa." Even further if you want to get into the merciless attacks say on Rachel Jackson.

This era, we have a lot of physical evidence... No need to paint lurid pictures!

It has always been bad... Mudslinging that is... Dating back to: "Ma, Ma, where's my Pa." Even further if you want to get into the merciless attacks say on Rachel Jackson.

This era, we have a lot of physical evidence... No need to paint lurid pictures!

True. Buffalo's own Grover Cleveland (Ma, Ma, where's my Pa) and his illegitimate child.

Wow...Rachel Jackson? She who was accused of bigamy? I didn't know you were an amateur historian. Nice job!

I am so shocked that a smart man like McCain would make such a terrible pick for VP. I have to question the guys judgement. McCain has been saying Obama lacks experience and now he thinks this person is the best choice to run the country should he die? I'm floored by this. And she is under an ethics investigation to go along with her lack of experience. From what I have read, her sister was going through a nasty custody fight and the governor tried to destroy his career. Do we really want a person like this in the White House?

I am so shocked that a smart man like McCain would make such a terrible pick for VP. I have to question the guys judgement. McCain has been saying Obama lacks experience and now he thinks this person is the best choice to run the country should he die? I'm floored by this. And she is under an ethics investigation to go along with her lack of experience. From what I have read, her sister was going through a nasty custody fight and the governor tried to destroy his career. Do we really want a person like this in the White House?

We already had a couple.... Bill & Hill :devil:

Let's make a list of all the stuff Sarah Palin doesn't know-

1)What her teenage daughter is up to

2)What a VP's job entails

3)Anything about Iraq

4)Who the Pledge of Allegiance was written by

That's just off the top of my head, feel free to add to the list.

(1) Never fooled around behind your parents' backs?

(2) The VP's job is not much, according to our first VP.

(3) She went there. You?

(4) Who the hell cares?

(1) Never fooled around behind your parents' backs?

(2) The VP's job is not much, according to our first VP.

(3) She went there. You?

(4) Who the hell cares?

A little touchy about McCain idiotic VP choice, aren't you?

A little obsessed about things that don't matter, aren't you? Want to talk about Obama's brother or all the other sh-- that doesn't matter about Obama? No, of course not. Hypocrite.

So Obama's deadbeat dad's lovechild in Kenya is equivalent to the fact that Sarah Palin is the most underwhelming VP candidate I've ever seen? Even Tucker Bounds couldn't defend her resume to Campbell Brown today!

Let's make a list of all the stuff Sarah Palin doesn't know-

1)What her teenage daughter is up to

2)What a VP's job entails

3)Anything about Iraq

4)Who the Pledge of Allegiance was written by

That's just off the top of my head, feel free to add to the list.

1) My parents didn't know what I was up to half the time. I kept my bedroom door locked. :devil:

2) A bucket of warm spit. (bonus: Which VP said that about the job? John Nance Garner, and it was actually a bucket of warm p!$$.)

3) I know it's next to Iran. Other than that, I haven't had my foreign policy briefing yet this week.

4) I was a history major. Francis Bellamy. I guarantee that Barack Obama doesn't know that.