Props to Donahoe and Co.

DDD

Just read that former Michigan QB Drew Henson got released by the Lions. I remember when the Texans were shopping him for a 1st round pick. The Bills were one of the teams interested initially. Tom Donahoe and Sam Wyche attended a work-out then withdrew consideration. I think Dallas gave up a 3rd rounder for him and was released a year or two later. Donahoe and Co screwed alot of things up. Letting Pat Williams go was the biggest error we are still hurting from, but at least they got the evaluation right on Henson. :thumbsup:

Just read that former Michigan QB Drew Henson got released by the Lions. I remember when the Texans were shopping him for a 1st round pick. The Bills were one of the teams interested initially. Tom Donahoe and Sam Wyche attended a work-out then withdrew consideration. I think Dallas gave up a 3rd rounder for him and was released a year or two later. Donahoe and Co screwed alot of things up. Letting Pat Williams go was the biggest error we are still hurting from, but at least they got the evaluation right on Henson. :thumbsup:

Dude probably should've stuck with baseball. I guess he could give it another try since he's only 28.

Dude probably should've stuck with baseball. I guess he could give it another try since he's only 28.

maybe so, but he probably got sick of drunk, early-20s jackasses heckling him nonstop at Bison's games while he was playing with the Yankees farm team.

yelling things like "I couldve been a QB in the best league in the country, instead im playing minor league ball and taking crap from some drunk in Buffalo! Great decision making Drew!"

i saw an easy target so i stayed on him. all game. :thumbsup: lol

yeah but they didnt get the evaluation of Losman right or Joey Harrington for that matter who they would have taken if the Lions didnt