Al Davis Befuddles Fantasy Owners!

Steely Dan

[rant]Since Davis, the moron, drafted McFadden when he had Fartgas a great RB and Michael Bush, a potential great RB who is finally healed from his college injury, dontcha think they had other needs? Who the hades out of those three will start? I'm guessing a rotation. Fartgas helped me win the SB in my league last year. This year he's going to be one of a two or three headed monster.[/rant]

I think the Fargas will carry the ball around 20 times with McFadden getting the ball around 10-15 times. This will move more toward McFadden with them splitting time... McFadden should come out as much like Adrien Peterson did, splitting but gobbling up all the important stats. M. Bush is the odd man out unless one of the two above go down then I wouldn't expect much, even then I don't think he will put up anything to have on a fantasy team.

[rant]Since Davis, the moron, drafted McFadden when he had Fartgas a great RB and Michael Bush, a potential great RB who is finally healed from his college injury, dontcha think they had other needs? Who the hades out of those three will start? I'm guessing a rotation. Fartgas helped me win the SB in my league last year. This year he's going to be one of a two or three headed monster.[/rant]

Well seeing how the raiders went and overpayed for guys like Javon Walker, Gibril wilson during the offseason. How Al Davis is bat sh-- crazy. I'm not suprised. He probably was hoping for hell for Chris Long to fall to them. Once he didnt he decided on the guy with the best physical skill. Personaly I'm not a fan of rb's that high. But eh it's the raiders.

The correct answer is: IT DOESN'T MATTER!

And Davis IS moron for passing on Dorsey for yet another flashy player.

• 2 weeks later...
Well he is that stupid evidently. I don't see how they're going to keep all of those guys happy. I think Jordan is the odd man out unless Bush's leg isn't healed. The team now has a guy who became the starter last year and played really well in that role. So much so they gave him an extension in the offseason. They also have a guy who would have been a first round pick last year but for his broken leg which should be healed by now.

They should have taken Dorsey, Gholston or Ellis. Instead senile Al really effs up the draft for them by creating a logjam at RB that probably make three guys unhappy. Being able to keep the score low is a rookie QB's best friend. The should have gone DL IMO.

The correct answer is: IT DOESN'T MATTER!

And Davis IS moron for passing on Dorsey for yet another flashy player.

• The Oakland Raiders’ offensive line and running game

With Justin Fargas out with a pulled groin, Darren McFadden finally became the focal point of the backfield (21 carries for 164 yards and a touchdown), and Michael Bush got plenty of burn, too (16 carries for 90 yards and a touchdown). All-told, the three-headed monster of McFadden, Bush and Fargas ran for a staggering 300 yards.

Linkage

So again, why did Davis draft McFadden when he had one great back and one back that would have been a first round pick if not for an injury. Bush was completely healed by the draft.

To keep beating a dead horse it was idiotic to take McFadden when greater needs existed.

I'm still shaking my head about this.

• The Oakland Raiders’ offensive line and running game

With Justin Fargas out with a pulled groin, Darren McFadden finally became the focal point of the backfield (21 carries for 164 yards and a touchdown), and Michael Bush got plenty of burn, too (16 carries for 90 yards and a touchdown). All-told, the three-headed monster of McFadden, Bush and Fargas ran for a staggering 300 yards.

Linkage

So again, why did Davis draft McFadden when he had one great back and one back that would have been a first round pick if not for an injury. Bush was completely healed by the draft.

To keep beating a dead horse it was idiotic to take McFadden when greater needs existed.

I'm still shaking my head about this.

Because McFadden is a once in a generation talent and neither of the other guys are.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.