ESPN Ranks Bills Fans #11 In NFL

Hahahahaa. They changed the picture to one from the scoreboard end zone at the Ralph.

Thanks for stopping by, ESPN... :thumbsup:

Man. If they'd wanted a "Bills fans know how to tailgate" shot, I could've gotten them one from the Pinto last night.

When it comes to tailgating, we move up the board quite a bit. Here's a blog rating the tailgating of all 32 teams. The Bills hit #3 (which is probably dead on) behind KC and Green Bay.

Of course, poor Kenny has a new name (Jon?!?) WTF?

Jon ?!? Tailgating commish Joe Cahn once called him "Pinto Ron," but Jon? No clue where he got that. I'm trying to think if I even remember anyone named Jon in that crew ...

I'm floored by these rankings. I'd have to say top 5, if not number 1. being behind the Giants, Pats, Chiefs is embarrassing. Dude is clueless

ESPN is a Baseball network. They had to put those baseball towns on that list just to pander to the only markets that give a crap about ESPN. I live down here, Giants fans are really lame.

Total crap. Below the Giants?

We would have been higher but someone must have come by here and seen all of the "fans" giving up because our LB has a hurt knee. I usually think we have one of the best fan bases in football but when I see bandwagon jumpers saying the team might as well give up and move out of Buffalo because one guy won't show up and another is out for the season, it doesn't seem that way.

ESPN's Matt Mosley and their army of NFL bloggers ranked NFL fans. Buffalo came in at 11.

1. Steelers

2. Packers

3. Browns

4. Eagles

5. Chiefs

6. Skins

7. Broncos

8. Pats

9. Raiders

10. Giants

11. Bills

Note, however, the Bills received a "score" of 16, as did the three teams in front of them. So essentially a tie for 8th, but separated by some random ESPN "tiebreaker."

My only gripe? ESPN had a "Loyal" category defined as: Loyalty when team sucks (Loyal): You score points with us if you stick with a loser.

Buffalo scored a "3" on a scale of 1 (best) to 5 (worst). Considering seasons ticket sales in recent years, I'd score us at LEAST a 2 if not a 1... which could have moved us up to 6th.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/preview08/co...tory?id=3530077

We should be at least 4th on the list.

We would have been higher but someone must have come by here and seen all of the "fans" giving up because our LB has a hurt knee. I usually think we have one of the best fan bases in football but when I see bandwagon jumpers saying the team might as well give up and move out of Buffalo because one guy won't show up and another is out for the season, it doesn't seem that way.

I agree. You have your bandwagon fans, and the one's that believe we're still a mediocre football team and will still be a below .500 team. We're gonna do great this year, and I still feel we'll be a 10-6 to 11-5 team.

doooomed.