If Milloy and Vincent aren't injured..?

mtdoak

Whats the Bills Record? 4-1? 5-0??  I think the Jets game and the Jags game would have been wins with both players in the lineup, so at least 3-2

78609[/snapback]

I agree with 3-2.

I have no doubt we beat the Jags. That last drive never would have happened with Milloy and Vincent.

I still give us a loss against Oakland. Even though the score was close the whole team played horrible. We didn't deserve to win that game.

New England would have found a way to win...like always.

The Jets game is a toss up, but what killed us in that game was the 3rd down conversions. I think they stop a few of those witht those two in the game.

I guess it doesn't matter though. The good teams find a way to win no matter who is hurt. These younger guys just need to step up.

Whats the Bills Record? 4-1? 5-0??  I think the Jets game and the Jags game would have been wins with both players in the lineup, so at least 3-2

78609[/snapback]

Whats the Bills Record? 4-1? 5-0?? I think the Jets game and the Jags game would have been wins with both players in the lineup, so at least 3-2

WTF?.... What about injured players for the jags and jets?... I mean the Jets D could sure use sam cowart and the 2 starters in their secondary. Why cry about injured players... every team gets them and you've got to play with the cards that have been dealt to you. Why even bother with this type of stevestojan? Does this make you feel better somehow? The Bills record is 1-4, that's what they are.... period.... no ifs, no buts, no ands.... Ask the Pats how they deal with injured players? They just win Superbowls... with or without them.

I agree with 3-2.

I have no doubt we beat the Jags.  That last drive never would have happened with Milloy and Vincent.

I still give us a loss against Oakland.  Even though the score was close the whole team played horrible.  We didn't deserve to win that game.

New England would have found a way to win...like always.

The Jets game is a toss up, but what killed us in that game was the 3rd down conversions.  I think they stop a few of those witht those two in the game.

I guess it doesn't matter though.  The good teams find a way to win no matter who is hurt.  These younger guys just need to step up.

78644[/snapback]

We won the Raider game, the refs stole it from us. The penalty called when there was none, & Henry's TD.

I'm gonna make an argument for if Milloy was healthy, we win the Jags game, and the Pats game. Coy Wire got picked on so badly by the Pats, he cost us the game. Remember we had the lead until they opened up their offense and started passing.

Have to agree that Coy got picked on, and didn't come through. May have been a different outcome without the injuries.

On a side note, I met CW last night while he was doing his radio show. They came to my home town to do the show. Nice guy, he spent a bunch of time talking, and signing autographs with my son and his football team after they had practice. It was wierd though, football players usually seem so much bigger when you meet them in person, Coy looks like any normal Joe you might know.

No, but it was nice to see him being a good person. To many of these athletes treat people for stevestojan. Like it's a burden to them to talk to a lowly average Joe. It may have been just for show, but there are alot of athletes who can't even bother to put on a good face while in public. Thurman Thomas comes to mind. He was a complete ass at a Special Olympic competion I was volunteering at. He pouted the whole time, like it was beneath him to be there. If it's that much trouble for you to be cordial then stay home.

In the end you will be judged more for what kind of person you are than if you were a great football player, actor, etc.