THIS IS THE WEEK MY FRIENDS

#1 I predicted this back in JUNE, Peters will sign this week, its an OLD NFL tradition, sign before the last preseason game!

#2 Buffalo has a talented roster.....some pretty good football players will go! THERE WILL BE SOME SURPRISES. I am a big John Wendling fan and I hope he makes it.

#3 Who is the #3 QB, some of you don't seem to care, I do!

#4 THIS IS THE WEEK WHEN EVERY TEAM IS LOOKING AT THEIR ROSTER .......AND SOME WILL BE LOOKING FOR QB's

LOSMAN'S NAME WILL COME UP MORE THEN ONCE. I am not predicting he will go anywhere but there will be some suspense!

THIS IS THE WEEK MY FRIENDS...............its going to be intersting

I love this time of year and NEARLY EVERY TEAM will be on the phone. I LOVE IT!

GO BILLS

#1 I predicted this back in JUNE, Peters will sign this week, its an OLD NFL tradition, sign before the last preseason game!

#2 Buffalo has a talented roster.....some pretty good football players will go! THERE WILL BE SOME SURPRISES. I am a big John Wendling fan and I hope he makes it.

#3 Who is the #3 QB, some of you don't seem to care, I do!

#4 THIS IS THE WEEK WHEN EVERY TEAM IS LOOKING AT THERE ROSTER AND SOME WILL BE LOOKING FOR QB's

LOSMAN'S NAME WILL COME UP MORE THEN ONCE. I am not predicting he will go anywhere but there will be some suspense!

#5 THIS IS THE WEEK MY FRIENDS...............its going to be intersting

I love this time of year and NEARLY EVERY TEAM will be on the phone. I LOVE IT!

GO BILLS

You sure do love your caps lock...

1. As stated previously, he's already signed. It's either report to camp or nothing...

2. Wendling should make it for his special teams play alone.

3. No practive squad options left for GH, looks like Baker...

4. The Bills will not trade Losman without having veteran QB to replace him.

5. Every team will be on the phone and nothing will happen, football trades are a rarity.

GO BILLS!!!

I hope you're right about Peters. I just don't know though--it doesn't feel like we're gonna here good news real soon.

I don’t think there's really any suspense about our QB's. It will be Trent, JP and Gibran, in that order. And JP is staying where he is for this season because he is very good for this team in the backup role right now. There will be surprises for the final cuts, but not at QB.

Anyway, I can't wait. I'm definitely feeling the fever!

my picks for who is gone and who is ps? IDK

Banks, Jon

Bryan, Copeland I like him well enough, just think Ellis has more size and upside

Buggs, Marcus

Costanzo, Blake

Corto, Jon, PS I hope looks good to me not sure if he can though

Costanzo, Blake

Fine, Derek (IR) see ya next year really sorry you broke your thumb or (PS)

Fox, Dustin

Evans, Jonathan

Gaddis, Christian

Hall, Bruce

Huggins, Felton (although I like him)

Johnson, Steve def PS hope no one else signs him

Estes, Patrick

Mace, Corey

Massaquoi, Tim (I hope seems useless to me)

McCaskill, Nevin

McCray, Teraz (PS)

Bowen, Alvin (IR)

Wright, Dwayne PS if he can? Omen looks good too, can't predict, but think the fumbles cost him

James, Will I hope, youboty has shown up I like him in the slot better for now

Scott, Bryan think he is ok,? but Wending better on ST

hmm....21 how did I do that LOL

well we will need a spot for peters and adding pickups after the drop day, I also hate getting rid of OL men but you can add a couple of your chioce.