What happened to JP? Wrist?

Beerball

Sorry, I'm sure this has been discussed somewhere, but I can't find it. What happened to JP's wrist/hand last night? The guys in the booth talked about it for a second, but the only thing I got was that he hurt it handing off?

Pretty sure he was just grabbing that thumb that was bugging him earlier in camp.....didn't look that serious. He was talking and smiling with some coaches on the sideline after he was pulled from the game.....think he's OK.

Sorry, I'm sure this has been discussed somewhere, but I can't find it. What happened to JP's wrist/hand last night? The guys in the booth talked about it for a second, but the only thing I got was that he hurt it handing off?

I think Jauron said he was going to be fine. He looked like he hurt his thumb, which had already been hurt and sore, on Omon's helmet as he handed off. At that point he had played a full half already and the first team O looked pretty good and had about 20 minutes of ball control, so Jauron just decided to hold him out the rest of the game and get ice on it.

It looked like he jammed his thumb on the replay (no wrist issue). I think this re-aggrivated a lingering injury from a month ago.

From July 29: Bills' Losman jams thumb on throwing hand, misses practice

PITTSFORD, N.Y. -- Buffalo Bills backup quarterback J.P. Losman was held out of practice Tuesday night, a day after jamming the thumb on his throwing hand.

He was hurt following through on a pass attempt, when his thumb struck a teammate's helmet ...

I think Jauron said he was going to be fine. He looked like he hurt his thumb, which had already been hurt and sore, on Omon's helmet as he handed off. At that point he had played a full half already and the first team O looked pretty good and had about 20 minutes of ball control, so Jauron just decided to hold him out the rest of the game and get ice on it.

His night was done after the half anyway. Actually I was surprised they put him in during that last series of the half, considering he had just reaggravated his injury and was just there to hand-off the ball.

His night was done after the half anyway. Actually I was surprised they put him in during that last series of the half, considering he had just reaggravated his injury and was just there to hand-off the ball.

Probably. Although a lot of teams play most of their starters one series into the third quarter of the third pre-season game to get them used to coming out after halftime. I think he was done at halftime because they controlled the ball for 20 minutes and the offense had a lot of total plays, as opposed to just being done at half because that is how much they expected the starters to play.

Yeah he jammed it on a hand-off, an otherwise mundane football procedure that now plagues Buffalo QB's.

You're right dammit. Who's the handoff coach? In one weeks time we've gotten a deep thigh contusion and a jammed thumb. Do you blame the QB coach or the RB coach?