So which cb. will the Patsies pick-up?

Wouldn't Youboty have to clear waivers? If so, there's no way he'd reach the Patriots. He probably wouldn't make it past New Orleans at the latest. But if he doesn't have to clear waivers, then yes, I would put money on him ending up in New England. Belichick has proven year in and year out that he likes our castoffs as role players and info sources (his pickup of jonathan smith was so obviously an info grab it was shameless)

I agree with James....Bills obviously will keep McGee, Greer and McKelvin..I billeive they will keep 5 so that adds Youboty and Corner..sending Cox to the PS and James to the streets along with any other CB's I dont know about on team(trust me...I dont know a lot)

Because James is 3rd on the depth chart at CB, I'm sure he's the first to go. :thumbsup:

Oh really? So the nickle corner isn't the 3rd corner? Because Reggie Corner has been filling that role more than James has.

Out of your 1st round pick (McKelvin) and your 3rd round pick just a year ago (Youboty), who is really starting to come on, yes... I think the veteran that no one wanted in free agency would be the first to go.