Sorry To Have Offended Some Of You

R. Rich

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I'm leaving..  I'm done with you ignorant people.. I saw your picture from  the tailgate , and if  saw you in a bar a 5am I would definetly leave! You don't even qualify as a "Coyote woman"

79943[/snapback]

Geesh. I said it was joke time. No habla ingles ? :w00t:

Here's one just for you: I'm trying to imagine you with a personality.

Yes, I'm leaving..  I'm done with you ignorant people.. I saw your picture from  the tailgate , and if  saw you in a bar a 5am I would definetly leave! You don't even qualify as a "Coyote woman"

79943[/snapback]

Not that CL needs any defending, she can take care of herself with idiots like yourself. But I would suspect Jim, that if you showed your face around many of the fine people that post here and said what you said to their face, you might need a doctor.

Grow up and piss off.............. :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

Not that CL needs any defending, she can take care of herself with idiots like yourself. But I would suspect Jim, that if you showed your face around many of the fine people that post here and said what you said to their face, you might need a doctor.

79960[/snapback]

Well, this day was a total waste of makeup. :w00t:

I am offended that you stood me and my friends up last year with the Marvin Gaye cds.  :w00t:

79950[/snapback]

Bill, trust me, I will be there this year! I'll take the blame for last year, since I was too stupid to locate Lot 1, Pole 6 and nobody from the stadium staff could help me out either. I know where to go this time, so I'll be there.