McGahee...

otisly00

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for stopping by, Mr. Rosenhaus.

I'll bet Peter will come by and let everyone know how great Willis still is and everyone else is wrong about him. The best thing we ever did was drop this waste of a roster space, he was a waste of a uniform for 90% of the time he was here.

Guest dog14787

When I watched Willis McGahee rip his knee apart in the biggest game of his career, I thought it can't get any worst then this for the poor fella and I even wondered if he would ever walk again. When I heard about his recovery and that McGahee would actually play again, I was amazed, when the Bills drafted him it was emotional for me. Teary eyed, I cheered like we had just won the superbowl or something ( OK, since I don't know what thats like, the AFC Championship game)but you get the picture, I was pretty excited to say the least.

I loved him then, I love him now and sure, he broke my heart.

Still, I bear Willis McGahee no bad will and I cheer for him when he runs (except against us) because its good to see that man run, he earned it.

Sorry, I guess I just don't feel the same way as most of you do. :wallbash:

When I watched Willis McGahee rip his knee apart in the biggest game of his career, I thought it can't get any worst then this for the poor fella and I even wondered if he would ever walk again. When I heard about his recovery and that McGahee would actually play again, I was amazed, when the Bills drafted him it was emotional for me. Teary eyed, I cheered like we had just won the superbowl or something ( OK, since I don't know what thats like, the AFC Championship game)but you get the picture, I was pretty excited to say the least.

I loved him then, I love him now and sure, he broke my heart.

Still, I bear Willis McGahee no bad will and I cheer for him when he runs (except against us) because its good to see that man run, he earned it.

Sorry, I guess I just don't feel the same way as most of you do. :wallbash:

With all due respect man, we're talking about Willis McGahee here. Not some mushy feel good story of a guy who was "against the odds" or had a tough upbringing, ect, the guy is a complete overrated !@#$ who decided to bash the city who gave him a chance on his way out the door. He's so overrated it makes me sick, and while it's easy to say that's just sour grapes talking, I'll admit when really solid players have left town and still done well (Winfield, P. Williams). McGahee is a joke. He hesitates in the hole, has non-existant straight line speed, and the stamina of a guy smoking a pack a day for 20 years. !@#$ him.

still mcgahee was great and still great

McGahee was great at UM. Since he blew up his knee he was good, and his first year when he was stiff arming everything in sight he was very good. Unfortunately he's not going to be what he could have been and has reached his ceiling. Add to that the decline in his aggressvie play in his last few years in Buffalo and it looks like Willis is happy with where he's at and is now content to cash checks and procreate. He is an absolute medical marvel and I will never knock the work ethic it took for him to come back from that. However, that ethic seems to have left him since he "established" himself as back from injury. He has never run with the ferocity that he did that first year and without that he's an above average back with some baggage as opposed to an unmitigated beast of a man. That difference makes him replaceable.

With all due respect man, we're talking about Willis McGahee here. Not some mushy feel good story of a guy who was "against the odds" or had a tough upbringing, ect, the guy is a complete overrated !@#$ who decided to bash the city who gave him a chance on his way out the door. He's so overrated it makes me sick, and while it's easy to say that's just sour grapes talking, I'll admit when really solid players have left town and still done well (Winfield, P. Williams). McGahee is a joke. He hesitates in the hole, has non-existant straight line speed, and the stamina of a guy smoking a pack a day for 20 years. !@#$ him.

Guy rips up his knee - admittedly the ugliest injury I've seen on TV since Theisman.

The Bills give him a huge break, then guy schitts all over the team and the town.

Hey, sounds like Jason Peters!

Guest dog14787

With all due respect, what the heck do you call it if its not against all odds, all this resentment because he moved on? How the hell do we know what really happened behind closed doors and what are we doing now? Playing football games in Canada.

What are you blind buddy, because he sure ran the ball down our throat when he played us and I watched him single handedly (at least on Offense) almost beat the Patriots.

Geesh, get some glasses :wallbash:

With all due respect, what the heck do you call it if its not against all odds, all this resentment because he moved on? How the hell do we know what really happened behind closed doors and what are we doing now? Playing football games in Canada.

What are you blind buddy, because he sure ran the ball down our throat when he played us and I watched him single handedly (at least on Offense) almost beat the Patriots.

Geesh, get some glasses :wallbash:

He had a nice run for the TD against the Bills, then he disappeared with the game on the line.

Guest dog14787
He had a nice run for the TD against the Bills, then he disappeared with the game on the line.

Seems like he got dinged up if I remember correctly, I could be wrong about that though. Point is, its pointless to say he can't run when he can and if he hadn't injured his knee so badly, he could be the best RB in the game right now.

McGahee made a mistake, maybe he has a few character issues, so the guys human, what else is new. Some could say Marshawn Lynch has a few Character issues , he is also human, but when Marshawn hits beast mode for the Buffalo Bills,

all will be forgiven :wallbash: