[please fix subject]???????

SAM HARRIS

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure I understand your point. Are you looking for T.O.? I believe he is still with the Cowboys.

dude the point is when people are crying where is james hardy they dont understand what preseason really is, a joke. its like the pro bowl for vets and established stars... clear enough for u???????????

dude the point is when people are crying where is james hardy they dont understand what preseason really is, a joke. its like the pro bowl for vets and established stars... clear enough for u???????????

We're we all just suppose to red your mind? There are actually several topics being discussed on this board. And did your post really warrant an entire new thread?

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive subject lines. The topic starter can edit the subject line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

yes because im sick of retards during the preseason talk about the same thing over and over again. the bills had the worst record in the nfl for like 4-5 yrs from 89-93. :thumbsup:

You just keep sounding smarter and smarter.