thank You

Yanks are up 3 games to none, and JoeSixPack pulls a T-Bone by declaring he's tired of rooting for losers and pledges his allegiance to NY, and now they've dropped 3 in a row?

Kharma or coincidence? :lol:

Yanks are up 3 games to none, and JoeSixPack pulls a T-Bone by declaring he's tired of rooting for losers and pledges his allegiance to NY, and now they've dropped 3 in a row?

Kharma or coincidence? :lol:

77046[/snapback]

Yeah, you think maybe he should stop rooting for the Bills?

Tonight's game will mean so much no matter who wins.

If you're the Red Sox, what better way to break a curse than to go down 3-0, dig out of the hole and then put the Yanks away in thier own stadium? (Of course, if they go on and lose the WS......)

If you're the Yanks, what better way to enforce a curse than to mentally pound the Sox and their fans into a 3 game hole, let them up for air, then finish them?

I'm rooting for the Yanks, but have a feeling the Sox will win tonight, maybe big. They should pitch Wakefield, not Lowe. If they pitch Lowe, I predict a high scoring game that could go either way.

No matter who wins either series, I have the NL winner as a slight favorite.

Tonight's game will mean so much no matter who wins.

If you're the Red Sox, what better way to break a curse than to go down 3-0, dig out of the hole and then put the Yanks away in thier own stadium?  (Of course, if they go on and lose the WS......)

If you're the Yanks, what better way to enforce a curse than to mentally pound the Sox and their fans into a 3 game hole, let them up for air, then finish them?

I'm rooting for the Yanks, but have a feeling the Sox will win tonight, maybe big.  They should pitch Wakefield, not Lowe.  If they pitch Lowe, I predict a high scoring game that could go either way.

No matter who wins either series, I have the NL winner as a slight favorite.

77136[/snapback]

The curse won't be exorcised unless the Sox win the WS. You know the Babe was yelling "Buckner" from on high back in 1996.

What happened in "96" Sox were not competitive at all! Take your curse & stick it up you know were? Get your "fact" straight! I would say that 75% of ALL baseball fans are pulling for the SOX tonight! I really hope the Sox have something in their tank left..

The curse won't be exorcised unless the Sox win the WS.  You know the Babe was yelling "Buckner" from on high back in 1996.

77148[/snapback]