Still no pass rush

Schobel and Kelsey are most overpaid DE's the NFL. They are not starting DE's. When will everyone including the Bill's realize this.

:huh:

I can name 31 other teams that would gladly take the starting services of one Aaron Schobel. But you're right. a 10 sack per year DE doesnt deserve to start.

Haven't you heard that you're not allowed to make any judgements on this team after 1 preseason game. I think it's State Law. Any problems that are perceived will magically disappear on opening day. :huh:

There is absolutely no correlation between a team's preseason performance and its regular season performance. Anyone who thinks otherwise is misinformed.

There is absolutely no correlation between a team's preseason performance and its regular season performance. Anyone who thinks otherwise is misinformed.

There have been teams that win none, yet have a successful regular season. As well as the opposite. Clubs have been known to make an effort to win PS games to influence the regular season gate.

And there are many clubs that over the 4 games display this or that flaw in strategy - however watered down, or player's performance which spills over into the regular season.

Don't dismiss pre-season results out of hand. WAS's 16-play drive at the end of Saturday's game - scrub vs. scrub - was educational.

In probably less than a quarter of play, Kelsay would have had a sack but was blatantly held as he went past his man, and they called it, moving it back ten yards. Plus he had a tipped ball at the LOS which resulted in an incompletion. He wasn't horrible at all.

I've been anti-kelsay since we drafted the guy. He makes plays few and far between, and hasn't really shown an ability as an edge rusher. I still think he would be best served in a reserve de role. However going strictly by 1 preseason game. I had heard how horrible he was, and he was anything but. He seemed to consistently apply pressure, and manage to be around the football. Hopefully he keeps that up. I'd still like to see Chris Ellis be that edge rusher we sorely lack.

Haven't you heard that you're not allowed to make any judgements on this team after 1 preseason game. I think it's State Law. Any problems that are perceived will magically disappear on opening day. :lol:

That is F'n hillarious brother. Well put, well put!! :wallbash:

Schobel=Overrated

Kelsay=Straight sucks and Overpaid

Williams=OMG! How much did we pay for him :wallbash:

Stroud=We'll see.

All that equals a very sorry defensive line :lol:

Thanks for your insights. The board has been waiting for this kind of clear-eyed analysis for many years...