OFFICIAL BILLS VS REDSKINS GAME THREAD

sven233

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

mccargo has been unimpressive from what i've seen this game.

I would agree. If you look at that last series, he was getting handled 1 on 1......not good.

I really thought with some of the strides he was making, he was heading in the right direction. I still think he has the talent, but he is not playing up to it so far.

I would agree. If you look at that last series, he was getting handled 1 on 1......not good.

I really thought with some of the strides he was making, he was heading in the right direction. I still think he has the talent, but he is not playing up to it so far.

yep.. he was a popular pick for breakout player for us this year... i just hope he can do it!

Glad Uncle Ralph made us draft Wright.

For those of you that haven't heard the story, basically the Bills wanted to go in a different direction when Wright was drafted, and Ralph slammed his fist on the table and said he wanted that running back. (something about somebody in his family knowing Wright, pardon me if that's not exact)

Don't know how credible the story was, but I wouldn't put it past the old man.

The Bills are playing vanilla defense. With backups no less. Chill.

Not that we're DOOMED, but my problem with this is people say this every year. When we suck in the preseason, people say "Hey, it's just the preseason. Relax." And then people, after we suck during the first game say "Hey, don't worry, it's just the first game." Etc, etc, ad nauseam.

So, I myself notice a severe lack of push from the first team even with Stroud in there. Our ends also looked ineffective. It looked eerily similar to last year...and yes, I realize it's just the pre-season but I expected more push in the pocket.