Hate to say it but.......Ive gotta, " Bills OL"

As much as I want to see my team win and win by playing great football. In some ways I hope to see the OL falter tonight, just so it can get the ball rolling on this Jason Peters stuff. I hate to say it too....I dont want my team to perform bad, but in some ways and for some odd reason, I have a feeling if the OL plays poorly, it really could mean we see progress with Jason Peters.

But I mean, if they perform well as a unit GREAT! But man I want this Jason Peters stuff over with! We need the guy!

However I do understand the front offices take.

Stay tuned!

Go Bills...... :thumbsup:

As much as I want to see my team win and win by playing great football. In some ways I hope to see the OL falter tonight, just so it can get the ball rolling on this Jason Peters stuff. I hate to say it too....I dont want my team to perform bad, but in some ways and for some odd reason, I have a feeling if the OL plays poorly, it really could mean we see progress with Jason Peters.

But I mean, if they perform well as a unit GREAT! But man I want this Jason Peters stuff over with! We need the guy!

Stay tuned!

Just to play Devil's Advocate. I hope they do amazing and Peters thinks he might lose his job if he doesn't come back soon. Your scenerio is more likely though!!

Just to play Devil's Advocate. I hope they do amazing and Peters thinks he might lose his job if he doesn't come back soon. Your scenerio is more likely though!!

Yeah, see you have a great point aswell. If the team plays strong I mean, it could work the way you say. I hope its your way and not my way.

All together, I just hope it gets resolved ASAP! We need that guy!

Stay tuned!

I care about our depth, and preseason is all about seeing what deficiencies you have beyond your starters. So i'm hoping for success from the OL and the entire team.

All in all, I want Peters' ass in camp. He has a already-renegotiated contract. Come in and earn another Pro Bowl start en route to helping us get to the playoffs, then we can talk new deal.

I care about our depth, and preseason is all about seeing what deficiencies you have beyond your starters. So i'm hoping for success from the OL and the entire team.

All in all, I want Peters' ass in camp. He has a already-renegotiated contract. Come in and earn another Pro Bowl start en route to helping us get to the playoffs, then we can talk new deal.

Yes, Good point! See if he has 2 years left even 1, id be willing to talk......but he has 3 years left on a contract he AGREED to in the first place.

I think the main problem is that Walker & Dockery are making more then he is and they didnt sniff the pro bowl like Peters did. Peters has a valid point if that be the case, however, he signed his current contract. He has himself to blame.

Stay tuned!

At this point, I don't expect a good season from Peters, so I'm rooting for the best possible play from Walker and Scrubby Chambers. When Peters returns in the last week of camp, I fully expect him to be injured soon thereafter. The guy hasn't been around the facility since his surgery in January, and until proven otherwise I don't expect him to be in any condition to step in with the guys who have been staying in shape all along. Like many holdout blowouts before him I expect him to suffer some kind of knee or soft tissue ailments that f*ck up his whole season. I'm not even talking about his groin injury, just in general it's a bad idea for players to stay away from professionally supervised training for THAT long and then think they can step in because they've been working the nautilus equipment and running the track at their old high school.

Right now, our T depth is starting, so I guess you're getting to see what pre-season is all about in one way.

Hopefully he's not all whacked out, depressed. eating lots of donuts, reading queer magazines, taking showers with dogs, chewing tobacco, drinking vitamin water without alcohol, hitting people with shopping carts, or getting messages with no happy endings.

Stay tuned!

Go Bills...... :lol:

Looks like you got your wish.