When will the 'Start JP NOW!!!" surface..

"We need JP NOW!"  

33 members have voted

1. 1. How long will it take the 1st overreacter to post "We need JP NOW!"

• As soon as Trent takes the field
    • As soon as Trent says hike
    • 1st incomplete pass
    • First 3 and out
    • First INT coupled by shot of Jauron with blank stare
    • Other (Please specify)

The 1st incomplete pass, even if it is a perfect strike that is dropped by the receiver.

I am not kidding either. If it isn't posted, many of those residing on "Losman Lovers Lane" will at least be thinking it. :thumbsup:

And even if THEY don't, you will be thinking that they will be, so therefore SOMEONE will be thining about it.

:D

With the impatience around here (including myself) I say if Trent has a bad series and Losman has a solid one against 2nd & 3rd stringers.......before the game is over we see a thread on here that says Losman over Edwards.......

Fact of the matter is, its a new offense for everyone, first real work against another team......honestly I dont expect much! I expect the bills to put atleast 14 on the boards, but no more then 21.

But in all reality, if the entire teams comes outta the game with its health, I'll take it!

when the local radio, who mostly focuses on the sabres, starts calling for a QB Change

I'm a big JP backer, but go with one guy and bite the bullet this isnt going to help the careers of losman, edwards, hamdan or drew wily or the star qb at lackawanna, whoever, by playing musical QBs

Hamdan was the most poised guy out there tonight. Three of JPs completions could have gone for 30 more yards if they weren't eggs. Trent looked like doggie doo. Hamdan threw some good passes, and you know they were good because otherwise shaky and ill-equipped Fourth Stringers had them hit them right in the numbers. Impressed with that guy.

There are two types of people that would call to bring back J.P. as the starter.

1. People that don't watch football.

2. People with an IQ that is actually lower than J.P.'s

A message to all those who are jumping the gun the QB controversy...even our friends on the air at WGR550 are poking jokes at you schmucks already.