Bills/Skins live streaming?

looking for a way to watch the game at home tonight. I know in the past there have been websites streaming the game live. I have been looking everywhere, not a whole lot of luck yet but it is still early. If anyone has any suggestions, please post here. If I eventually find something I'll post here. Thanks!

looking for a way to watch the game at home tonight. I know in the past there have been websites streaming the game live. I have been looking everywhere, not a whole lot of luck yet but it is still early. If anyone has any suggestions, please post here. If I eventually find something I'll post here. Thanks!

It's on the NFL network...and trust me...I thought I was going to miss cable...but it was all lies. Direct TV is excellent!

Why you ask? Because when I realized it was on I logged into my account online, clicked "record this"...and then it sent a signal through the satellite to my recorder telling it to record...sooo cool!

It won't help you tonight but I am currently in Iraq and sent a Slingbox to my Mother's house in Buffalo. Mine cost less then $100 and I can watch her TV from anywhere I have an internet connection. I could even watch it from a cell phone. I'm sure if I did that here I would spend as much as it would cost me to buy a ticket to the Super Bowl. Sounds like a commercial huh?