(OT) Boston v. NY Game 6 Thread

millbank

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, this is the first time I will say this. I am embarrased to be a Yankee fan.

And it has nothing to do with the team. Even if they blow this series I am still proud of them and will be a fan till I die.

I am just embarrased to be associated with those fans throwing stevestojan and forcing police in friggin' riot gear to line the field.

What do the fans think they are watching? A dolphins/Bills game? :lol:

Really unfortunate..... not all fans are bad.. such actions stain so many and really a very intense and special game, now much of the story of game will be this.

Make no mistake even at the Ralph there are many folks who behave just as shamefully, this is our culture not just one city......

Really unfortunate..... not all fans are bad.. such actions stain so many and really a very intense and special game, now much of the story of game will be this.

Make no mistake even at the Ralph there are many folks who behave just as shamefully, this is our culture not just one city......

76932[/snapback]

Not too offend anybody but the Canadian Bill's fans at the Ralph...little embarssing

76932[/snapback]

Good point:)

Smurf, lol