How can you choke,

Breakfast was good, but it wasn't THAT good.

I'm not a JP fan either. I think we are vastly under-talented at the QB slot.

This will be our typical Trent Edwards stat line:

9-22 115yards 0 TDs 1 INT.

Hope has sprung eternal this whole off-season. Let down cometh. Like the glimmer in the eye of an irishman on saturday night.

Hope has sprung eternal this whole off-season. Let down cometh. Like the glimmer in the eye of an irishman on saturday night.

Great post. :D

I am starting to lose hope too.

With Angela drawn to the hangdog look and Malachy lonely after three months in jail, there was bound to be a knee-trembler.

I am starting to lose hope too.

Huh? We haven't played a preseason game yet. Why is everyone losing hope? Is it because the Jests got Favre? Because Peters is holding out?

Hope is all a Bills fan EVER has and I don't mean any disrespect to anyone but it seems as though there is a generation of Bills fans that have forgot what being a Bills fan really is. The difference between us and the fans of any other team is small but it's what separates us. We sell out in sub-freezing temps, we watch the games even when there out of hand AND MOST OF ALL WE HOLD HOPE THAT THIS YEAR WILL BE BETTER. That's what we do. To be a Buffalo Bills fan is a lot more then flipping on the TV on Sundays and then turning it off when we are losing in the 4th. Bills Fans always have hope, that's why we post, that's why we complain and that's why we are the best fans in the league. We don't lose hope, we love our team and we will always be fans. We don't lose hope before the ball is snapped.

I can see some TBD posters discovered the wonders of dropping acid.

Hmmm, I think there is always hope in september. You never know what could happen in a season. Even if TE line is as you say and we win, that is all that is needed.

Huh? We haven't played a preseason game yet. Why is everyone losing hope? Is it because the Jests got Favre? Because Peters is holding out?

Hope is all a Bills fan EVER has and I don't mean any disrespect to anyone but it seems as though there is a generation of Bills fans that have forgot what being a Bills fan really is. The difference between us and the fans of any other team is small but it's what separates us. We sell out in sub-freezing temps, we watch the games even when there out of hand AND MOST OF ALL WE HOLD HOPE THAT THIS YEAR WILL BE BETTER. That's what we do. To be a Buffalo Bills fan is a lot more then flipping on the TV on Sundays and then turning it off when we are losing in the 4th. Bills Fans always have hope, that's why we post, that's why we complain and that's why we are the best fans in the league. We don't lose hope, we love our team and we will always be fans. We don't lose hope before the ball is snapped.

True. It's footballs equivalent to spring training. Hope springs eternal. We're 0-0 just like everyone else. I wonder in spring training how many people thought the Tampa Bay Rays would be in first place with a 2 1/2 game lead on 8/8/08? How many people really thought the Giants would win the Super Bowl this time last year?

Go Bills !! SB XLIII bound !!! All the way baby !!!!

You sir, are a bufoon.

More like

9-22 115yards 2 TDs 3 INT if that line was for Losman

17-22 115yards 0 TDs 1 INT if that line was for Edwards

Don't you watch Bills football? Trent has Poise and will complete alot of passes for short yards, but will throw for few TDs (Lynch will take care of those) but will set them up for FG's. Losman will throw a bunch of incompletes, but will have a couple deep passes to Evans for TD's and a bunch of INT's

Either way, the Bills will still win the game 20-14, but the game will be horrible for JP, and great (for a second year pro) for Edwards