Madden anniversary

Here's a complete list of all the covers for you!

http://www.holytaco.com/2008/08/06/20-year...-madden-covers/

God, I remember seeing the first version when I was college and thinking video gaming will NEVER get any better than this! :angry:

Notice one (94 I think) cover has the turf of The Ralph in the background.

Good catch, but i believe its from the previous year's super bowl. The endzones at the ralph were red with white letters, while the blue/red was the super bowl endzones. Also, there's the NFL shield at the 50 yard line, not the Bills helmet.

Good catch, but i believe its from the previous year's super bowl. The endzones at the ralph were red with white letters, while the blue/red was the super bowl endzones. Also, there's the NFL shield at the 50 yard line, not the Bills helmet.

Always stealin my thunder Ramius... please add your own name to your signature line for the next to be run out of town. :angry:

They have those covers in the Pro Football HoF too.

I had the first game -- ended up making a computer simulation league out of it with friends. Had all 28 teams (at the time) with a human owner, a full draft (including OL!), trades, the works. Took a lot of work, but it was a ton of fun, especially getting all 28 people over for a draft. :angry:

Anyone else taking next Tuesday off?

Nope. I'm nowhere near your level of gamerism, but I am curious about it. You should post your review.

The last football game I bought was the NFL2K5. I've never played any of the Maddens, but if the new one looks looks really great I'll probably pick it up. I'm getting pretty tired of my outdated roster (I guess I'm not ready to say goodbye to Moulds, Spikes, Sam Adams, etc…). Also, I don’t really care about that franchise/coach stuff. For me, it's 100% about game play.