The Chad Johnson Conspiracy

so after all his off-season ridiculousness, Chad has been a model citizen during camp. Returning from ankle surgery this week, he did not even bother to speak to the media.

which makes me wonder... Do you think Chad and Commissioner Goodell sit around and laugh about his off-season shenanagins? I bet the league actually loves it when he pulls that stuff during the Feb-May dead time.

It keeps the NFL in the headlines and on ESPN.

I gotta hand it to him, its a good shtick and the media eats it up. And i cant fault him much, at least HE is in camp and working hard.

so after all his off-season ridiculousness, Chad has been a model citizen during camp. Returning from ankle surgery this week, he did not even bother to speak to the media.

which makes me wonder... Do you think Chad and Commissioner Goodell sit around and laugh about his off-season shenanagins? I bet the league actually loves it when he pulls that stuff during the Feb-May dead time.

It keeps the NFL in the headlines and on ESPN.

I gotta hand it to him, its a good shtick and the media eats it up. And i cant fault him much, at least HE is in camp and working hard.

Yeah? You think that's what's going on, huh? Okay.

Chad Johnson is a joke. The offseason fiasco had everything to do with money. Larry Fitzgerald's contract actually. He threw a fit because the Bengals told him they wouldn't negiotiate this year. Chad Johnson became a model Citizen after the Bengals told him that if he was a good boy this year they would look at his contract in 2009.

Also, Carson Palmer had alittle sit down with him and i think he set Chad straight.

I loved it when Johnson got knocked out cold here last year.

He didn't get knocked out...that was another act. He left that game on a stretcher and was practicing full contact by wednesday...He's just a b-tch and didn't want to play against Whitner!