Who's your daddy

Tux of Borg

They wont,  Im sure they will have live shots from some bar in Boston, all those 21 year old fans who has suffered since 1918 :)

76490[/snapback]

You guys are clueless....do you realize the Fox announcers are so deep in the boxers of Hideki "you dropped the A-bomb on" Mastui and Jeter its not funny...i hear the caught Buck coming up for air in the Yankee whirlpool last night

You guys are clueless....do you realize the Fox announcers are so deep in the boxers of  Hideki "you dropped the A-bomb on" Mastui and Jeter its not funny...i hear the caught Buck coming up for air in the Yankee whirlpool last night

76511[/snapback]

Its a conspiracy against the red sox. You poor fans have suffered so, so much. Oh those poor sox fans-lets have a pity party :):lol:

Unfortunately I do think the Sox win tonight...my game 7 thoughts?  Pass the Everclear...

76492[/snapback]

Be careful with those Everclear references - Drew might read this board. :)

I can't even begin to predict tonight's game. I think the Sox need an early lead to keep the momentum flowing. These grinders favor the home team so much. Jon Lieber's home pitching has flown completely under the radar - he's been great and he's pretty much the last starter on either team left that doesn't have enormous question marks.

I'm frazzled. The entire Pats playoff run last year took less time than these last two baseball games, and these games have literally hundreds of pitches where the game could end for either side. It's good stuff actually.

If it comes down to the bullpens again...which team has more pitchers left? Boston used all of them yesterday for a while. NY used a bunch, but Gordon and Sturtze didn't pitch a whole inning and either did a couple others. Rivera probably won't be available until the 9th inning. And isn't Quantrill injured?

If it comes down to the bullpens again...which team has more pitchers left? Boston used all of them yesterday for a while.  NY used a bunch, but Gordon and Sturtze didn't pitch a whole inning and either did a couple others.  Rivera probably won't be available until the 9th inning.  And isn't Quantrill injured?

76523[/snapback]

Couldn't agree more. If Schilling is useless, Francona has to give him an early hook before the game gets away from them. If he collapses early, the Sox are screwed. The Yankees have to put them away early tonight. I think it's Jeter's turn to come up huge. The Captain gets it done tonight.