2007 Buffalo Bills NFL Yearbook show

They usually do a much better job with this IMO. It felt like they hardly even told you what happened week-to-week. It was all injuries, Ralph, Kevin Everett and the future...not really what I was looking for.

The week to week part of the show is probably what they cut out, god forbid we miss 10 minutes of an x games repeat :angry: .

I assume the next time it airs, we'll get the full show.

The week to week part of the show is probably what they cut out, god forbid we miss 10 minutes of an x games repeat :devil: .

I assume the next time it airs, we'll get the full show.

That ticked me off as well....20 minutes :angry:

The sad thing is I truly believed that ESPN wouldn't cut it short...should have known better.

P.S.: My guide goes forward a full week and its not re-aired at all this week.

That ticked me off as well....20 minutes :angry:

The sad thing is I truly believed that ESPN wouldn't cut it short...should have known better.

P.S.: My guide goes forward a full week and its not re-aired at all this week.

I don't think ESPN airs them more than once...I could be wrong...but with the advent of the NFL Network, I seem to remember that as an issue. The NFL Network runs them numerous times.

I live in the Central time zone. I don't think they even showed 20 minutes of the show here. When I knew they were bumping up the times of everything, I set my DVR for 3:40 of recordig. I got the end of the Giants hilite film, then the Seahawks film, and then the X-Games, and boxiing....no Bills. The Bills were scheduled to be on after the Seahawks. I guess they just skipped it altogether in our time zone....lets' statt an email campaign to the "world wide" leaders.... :devil:

Funny, I seem to rember the same thing happening about 2 or 3 years ago...

They usually do a much better job with this IMO. It felt like they hardly even told you what happened week-to-week. It was all injuries, Ralph, Kevin Everett and the future...not really what I was looking for.

Well, it's my show, so I can answer for it. I reviewed every single win, and mentioned the record as the season progressed. I didn't cover losses (except for the Cleveland game very briefly) because no one wants to be reminded of them. Can you be more specific about what you would have rather seen? Or did you just miss the first half of the show? What was the first scene you saw? Thanks for the input. I'd like to hear it from everyone who watched.

And I'm sorry that ESPN programming sucks. I wish I could send all of you copies.

Well, it's my show, so I can answer for it. I reviewed every single win, and mentioned the record as the season progressed. I didn't cover losses (except for the Cleveland game very briefly) because no one wants to be reminded of them. Can you be more specific about what you would have rather seen? Or did you just miss the first half of the show? What was the first scene you saw? Thanks for the input. I'd like to hear it from everyone who watched.

And I'm sorry that ESPN programming sucks. I wish I could send all of you copies.

I'm not sure if this is a joke, but if it isn't, was the show that you made supposed to fit into a half hour time slot, because ESPN only showed 20 minutes. It started at 1:40 or shortly after and was over before 2. That seems to be the problem most people have with it, including myself. I liked what was in the show, showing a lot of the players that stepped up because of injuries and did admirably, and the highlights, but in the show, it showed the jets game, and then it went straight to the cleveland game, passing over like half the season.

I'm not sure if this is a joke, but if it isn't, was the show that you made supposed to fit into a half hour time slot, because ESPN only showed 20 minutes. It started at 1:40 or shortly after and was over before 2. That seems to be the problem most people have with it, including myself. I liked what was in the show, showing a lot of the players that stepped up because of injuries and did admirably, and the highlights, but in the show, it showed the jets game, and then it went straight to the cleveland game, passing over like half the season.

What we saw was great, but it was obvious that something was missing....as evidenced by the 20 minute run time.

They actually went from the first jets game to the redskins game over a commercial break. It goes from week four to week 13.... I'm sure this wasn't how it was intended to be shown.