NFL Network Top 10 Non-HOF Inductees

I'm sure many of you have seen NFL Network's Top 10 shows. Today they did a Top 10 on whch players should be in the Hall of Fame.

1. Jerry Kramer OG

2. Derrick Thomas LB

3. Cris Carter WR

4. Jim Marshall DL

5. Bob Hayes DB

6. Ken Stabler QB

7. Ricky Watters RB

8. Alex Karras DT

9. Steve Tasker ST

10. Ken Anderson QB

First of all it's great that they acknowledge Tasker. However, how in the Hell is Andre not mentioned, but Cris Carter is? Nothing personal against Carter, he probably should be in the HOF, although he can wait awhile. I just do'nt understand how people can continue to overlook Andre Reed.

As for the remainder of the list, I agree that Derrick Thomas has been overlooked, and deserves to be in. I think Ken Anderson's biggest problem was that for the majority of his career he was on some poor Bengals teams. Marshall & Karras should be in. I totally disagree with Ricky Watters, he should not even be mentioned.

Thomas was a better pass rusher but Bennett was the better all around LB

Ricky Watters should not be on the list and its a joke Andre isnt in the hall much less not on the list....Chris Carter is a no brainer

I agree with another poster that Kevin Greene should be in there

Thomas was a better pass rusher but Bennett was the better all around LB

Ricky Watters should not be on the list and its a joke Andre isnt in the hall much less not on the list....Chris Carter is a no brainer

I agree with another poster that Kevin Greene should be in there

Thomas and Bennett both were guys that offenses had to game plan around. Both were phenomenal players capable of changing a game on any given play.

I don't even know where to begin comparing Reed and Carter, or which is better. We were further ahead of the AFC, while Minnesota couldn't compete with the Washingtons, 49ers, Cowboys and Giants other than the occasional win. Both were definite hall of famers that could get open against anyone, and against double coverage. They don't make em like that anymore

First of all it's great that they acknowledge Tasker. However, how in the Hell is Andre not mentioned, but Cris Carter is? Nothing personal against Carter, he probably should be in the HOF, although he can wait awhile. I just do'nt understand how people can continue to overlook Andre Reed.

I definitely think andre deserves to get in and will, but cris carter was a better receiver than andre, had like 130 td receptions and a pair of the greatest hands i've ever seen! Reed was a better big play guy, but cris carter put up way better numbers and deserved to be in the first time he was under consideration, take of your rose colored glasses comeon man.

As for the remainder of the list, I agree that Derrick Thomas has been overlooked, and deserves to be in. I think Ken Anderson's biggest problem was that for the majority of his career he was on some poor Bengals teams. Marshall & Karras should be in. I totally disagree with Ricky Watters, he should not even be mentioned.