Wonder how Spain feels now???

Article

Well I wonder how the people of spain feel now? After all, their capitulation to the terrorists when they were attacked right before the election, was supposed to keep them safe. Huh, what, now they find out that the radical islam fundamentalists still mean them harm. How could this be? The did what the radicals wanted......they appeased and they voted in the man who pulled the tropps out on demand. Isn't that what was supposed to keep us safe???

Well welcome to the real world spain. radical islam hates evryone, and everything that is not like them. They are animals, and they have no respect for human life in any way shape or form. The are sub-human (and that may be generous) and they will never stop killing you no matter how many times you surrendor to them.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Article

Well I wonder how the people of spain feel now? After all, their capitulation to the terrorists when they were attacked right before the election, was supposed to keep them safe. Huh, what, now they find out that the radical islam fundamentalists still mean them harm. How could this be? The did what the radicals wanted......they appeased and they voted in the man who pulled the tropps out on demand. Isn't that what was supposed to keep us safe???

Well welcome to the real world spain. radical islam hates evryone, and everything that is not like them. They are animals, and they have no respect for human life in any way shape or form. The are sub-human (and that may be generous) and they will never stop killing you no matter how many times you surrendor to them.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

76043[/snapback]

I guess its time for them to appease further.

Staying in Iraq wouldn't have reduced the terrorist threat to Spain either. If anything it allows them to focus their limited resources on the terrorist threat, as opposed to bogging them down in the quagmire in Iraq which wasn't a terrorist haven before the invasion. They realized their mistake and made the right decision for their country. I applaud the Spanish people for holding their previous administration responsible for their mistake. Americans should learn from them.

I applaud the Spanish people for holding their previous administration responsible for their mistake.  Americans should learn from them.

76135[/snapback]

But yet, when conservatives try to hold the previous administration responsible for their blunders, why to we constantly hear "stop bringing up Clinton!!"?

This is not necessarily directed at you, but just a general observation.

Staying in Iraq wouldn't have reduced the terrorist threat to Spain either.  If anything it allows them to focus their limited resources on the terrorist threat, as opposed to bogging them down in the quagmire in Iraq which wasn't a terrorist haven before the invasion.  They realized their mistake and made the right decision for their country.  I applaud the Spanish people for holding their previous administration responsible for their mistake.  Americans should learn from them.

76135[/snapback]

Really?

Where was Abu Nidal when he committed suicide (if shooting yourself in the head 4 times can be considered suicide)? AP reporter S. Yacoub reported that Nidal arrived in the country with the full knowledge of the Iraqi government.

Abu Musab al-Zarqawi was known to be in Iraq before the war and was treated in Baghdad for injuries suffered in Afghanistan.

Ramzi Yousef traveled to America on an Iraqi passport.

Abu Abbas was captured in Baghdad

It is a well documented fact that the Iraqi government paid $25K to the families of suicide bombers. 11 Americans are known dead because of these bombings.

Khala al Salahat who furnished the semtex that killed 189 Americans on Pan Am 103 surrendered to the 1st Marine Division in IRAQ.

Coalition Troops shut down at least 3 terrorist camps including Salman Pak, a base 15 miles from Baghdad. There was a full mock up passenger plane there used for training terrorists. The camp specialized in training terrorists from Egypt, Saudi Arabia and other Gulf States according to PBS' Frontline and testimony from Iraqi's in front of Congress in the spring of 2002.

The Phillipino government expelled a high ranking Iraqi diplomat after seizing cell phone records showing conversations between the official and leaders of Abu Sayyaf.

Farouk Hijazi was captured by US forces near the Syrian border this year. He admitted to meeting with Al Qaeda on Saddam's behalf various times since 1994.

There are actually more examples of this than I want to waste time on. Keep telling yourself that CNN and the rest of the media is telling you the truth.

But yet, when conservatives try to hold the previous administration responsible for their blunders, why to we constantly hear "stop bringing up Clinton!!"?

Having 8 years of peace and prosperity but getting caught with your pants down is not as much a blunder as starting an unnecessary war at the cost of thousands of lives and billions of dollars.

It is a well documented fact that the Iraqi government paid $25K to the families of suicide bombers. 11 Americans are known dead because of these bombings.

Oh, you mean those Palestinians families who were paid after a family member died attacking Israel? How many of them were paid to attack the U.S.?

I can list many more connections to the Saudis than you have regarding Iraq, does that mean we and Spain should invade and occupy Saudi Arabia?

Sometimes you can be such a dull tool.

Having 8 years of peace and prosperity but getting caught with your pants down is not as much a blunder as starting an unnecessary war at the cost of thousands of lives and billions of dollars.

76195[/snapback]

You still don't get it, do you? Stevestojan that is happening now is rooted in policies and decisions made before this administration even took office. MY GOD, how friggin slow are you people? This is not about a BJ.

Put down the TV Guide, and pick up a friggin book.

76195[/snapback]

I don't think that getting caught with the presidents pans down is what AD was talking about. Clearly it was about a connection between people of like minds.

Oh, you mean those Palestinians families who were paid after a family member died attacking Israel? How many of them were paid to attack the U.S.?

I can list many more connections to the Saudis than you have regarding Iraq, does that mean we and Spain should invade and occupy Saudi Arabia?

Sometimes you can be such a dull tool.

76207[/snapback]

THE WAR ON TERROR IS GLOBAL. It is in the interest of the world to stop it everywhere, not just when it directly affects one country.

11 Americans died at the hands of suicide bombers paid by Saddam's government. Your cavalier dismissal of this in favor of partisan rhetoric shows where your allegiance lies.

Feel free to list the connections to the House of Saud. Make sure they are direct connections to the government.

Really? 

Where was Abu Nidal when he committed suicide (if shooting yourself in the head 4 times can be considered suicide)? AP reporter S. Yacoub reported that Nidal arrived in the country with the full knowledge of the Iraqi government.

Abu Musab al-Zarqawi was known to be in Iraq before the war and was treated in Baghdad for injuries suffered in Afghanistan. 

Ramzi Yousef traveled to America on an Iraqi passport.

Abu Abbas was captured in Baghdad

It is a well documented fact that the Iraqi government paid $25K to the families of suicide bombers.  11 Americans are known dead because of these bombings.

Khala al Salahat who furnished the semtex that killed 189 Americans on Pan Am 103 surrendered to the 1st Marine Division in IRAQ.

Coalition Troops shut down at least 3 terrorist camps including Salman Pak, a base 15 miles from Baghdad.  There was a full mock up passenger plane there used for training terrorists.  The camp specialized in training terrorists from Egypt, Saudi Arabia and other Gulf States according to PBS' Frontline and testimony from Iraqi's in front of Congress in the spring of 2002.

The Phillipino government expelled a high ranking Iraqi diplomat after seizing cell phone records showing conversations between the official and leaders of Abu Sayyaf.

Farouk Hijazi was captured by US forces near the Syrian border this year.  He admitted to meeting with Al Qaeda on Saddam's behalf various times since 1994.

There are actually more examples of this than I want to waste time on.  Keep telling yourself that CNN and the rest of the media is telling you the truth.

76192[/snapback]

Thank you.

You're welcome.  I sincerely wish people would use the internet for the terrific tool that it is.  Every piece in that can be found in various places around the web.

76283[/snapback]

Research? What is that? :)

Can I use this internet thing to see when the next episode of Survivor is on?

QUOTE(PastaJoe @ Oct 19 2004, 01:41 PM)

I applaud the Spanish people for holding their previous administration responsible for their mistake.  Americans should learn from them.

Evil Bastage

Nicely done Bastage, Nicely done. The hypocracy is mind boggling.

This is not necessarily directed at you, but just a general observation.

76187[/snapback]

Maybe if you didn't spend so much time excusing the present administration as well as all past republican administrations we would take it more seriously. Besides, I don't think we can go back in time and un-elect Clinton. On top of that, Bush's own counter terrorism expert wrote a book that documented pretty well that Clinton had a better record than Bush on terrorism although both failed any objective measure of anti-terrorism efforts.

Maybe if you didn't spend so much time excusing the present administration as well as all past republican administrations we would take it more seriously.  Besides, I don't think we can go back in time and un-elect Clinton.  On top of that, Bush's own counter terrorism expert wrote a book that documented pretty well that Clinton had a better record than Bush on terrorism although both failed any objective measure of anti-terrorism efforts.

76327[/snapback]

You want to point out where I am excusing the present administration or all past republican administrations.

THE WAR ON TERROR IS GLOBAL.  It is in the interest of the world to stop it everywhere, not just when it directly affects one country.

11 Americans died at the hands of suicide bombers paid by Saddam's government.  Your cavalier dismissal of this in favor of partisan rhetoric shows where your allegiance lies.

Feel free to list the connections to the House of Saud.  Make sure they are direct connections to the government.

76220[/snapback]

Since 9/11, how many Americans were killed by Saddam and his regime up until when we invaded? I don't know when those 11 were killed in relation to 9/11 nor what others may have been killed enforcing the no-fly zone or in connection with some other activity.

Since 9/11, how many Americans were killed by Saddam and his regime up until when we invaded?  I don't know when those 11 were killed in relation to 9/11 nor what others may have been killed enforcing the no-fly zone or in connection with some other activity.

76335[/snapback]

So you're saying that we should have maintained a REACTIONARY position regarding National Defense even after 9/11?