Well she's doing so good with Congress that she figured

Getting to be speaker of the house is an accomplishment in itself...

No doubt about it. Now how about doing something positive with the 'power' instead of caving to The Sierra Club? What, is she afraid that the ELF is going to burn her house down?

You're kidding! A member of Congress wrote a sh------- book?? That nevers happens! Thanks for the news flash!!!!

Actually she's not even smart enough to write a sh---y book by herself. I see the "with Amy Hill" on the cover, indicating that someone who could actually write had to do most of the work. I thought only functionally illiterate athletes had to resort to the ghost writer.

Nice Book nancy*

Hey, SDJ. Did you read some of the reviews? They're Hilarius!!

Here's a gem from "Cat Lover" (got to be a Democrat): "Pelosi should stick to what she's good at, whatever that is.

Don't waste your money".

One of the people who gave it 5 stars writes in the first sentence of their review "I haven't read it yet..." :devil:

Actually she's not even smart enough to write a sh---y book by herself. I see the "with Amy Hill" on the cover, indicating that someone who could actually write had to do most of the work. I thought only functionally illiterate athletes had to resort to the ghost writer.

Trent Lott's Masterpiece is available for THREE CENTS

Gee whiz, Tom Delay needs a ghost writer as well!

Remember Rick Santorum?

You can have Zell Miller's book for ONE PENNY!

Kay Bailey Hutichison has been marked down from 25$ to 4$!

Here's a gem from "Cat Lover" (got to be a Democrat): "Pelosi should stick to what she's good at, whatever that is.

Don't waste your money".

One of the people who gave it 5 stars writes in the first sentence of their review "I haven't read it yet..." :devil:

Seems there are some reviews on the negative side from people doing so on completely political grounds without having read it either.

I just find it a bit silly to judge her book based off of her ineffectiveness as speaker of the house.

Anyone else get a laugh picturing this retard furiously searching Amazon for any book written by a person with an 'R' after their name so he could post a bunch of links here?

Too bad he didn't remember to make a point (as usual).

Her book should have been titled: "How to save money on plastic surgery"

or "How to get millions in union donations while running a non-union vineyard and restaurant chain."

Anyone else get a laugh picturing this retard furiously searching Amazon for any book written by a person with an 'R' after their name so he could post a bunch of links here?

Too bad he didn't remember to make a point (as usual).

Can you remind me again what the point of the original post was? Thanks

That the current Speaker of the House has semi-written a sh--ty book. You're welcome.

A thrilling topic of discussion to be sure. Now I just have to figure out why I even bothered to post a reply in this topic. Twice. :thumbsup: