Went to the Heat game last night

stevestojan

Your stuff was stolen, but your roommate's computer was left behind?

Hmmmm. I might start asking your roommate some questions.

76385[/snapback]

Here's what was taken:

1) My DVD player (and Apex - used, a vlaue of maybe $10)

2) My PS2

3) His DVD player, value of about $150 (progressive scan, Sony, all that crap)

My computer, which is new, wasnt touched either. I know for a fact it was not my roomate.

Well, I got home from work yesterday to find that my house had been broken into. The morons who broke in stole a $30 DVD player, my PS2, another $80-$100 DVD player and thats it. They rummaged through things, but nothing else was gone. In broad daylight!! Anyway, there was a brand new Mac G5 in my roomates bedroom, untouched. Also, about $2000 worth of electronics around the family room TV that were untouched. Im more pissed that someone was in my house than anything, but I still went to the game.

Did you call the police? File a report? or just go to the game.

Seriously, Sorry for your loss, that sucks.

76377[/snapback]

yeah, i had the cops come over AFTER i got back from the game. They were REALLY helpful.

I slept with my pellet gun, just in case. Its a pistol. And its only a pellet gun, but i figure a shot to the face with a new CO2 cartridge would at least hurt like a B word.

If John Kerry is elected President, people will no longer break into other people's houses to steal things.  Instead, they will break in to leave you brand new gear.

75848[/snapback]

I'm pro Kerry only because I'm so anti-Bush (In a political sence only) However that was some pretty funny stevestojan Darin :lol: