Can anyone help Coach Harbaugh out here?

JoeF

He's struggling to find the "term" on Willis???

Meanwhile, running back Willis McGahee is sidelined with a lower left leg injury. His leg is wrapped in a black compression sleeve and he was limping around the field.

McGahee said he doesn’t think this will be a long-term injury. Rookie running back Ray Rice worked with the starters and was extremely impressive again.

“We are hoping to get him back soon,” Harbaugh said. “I don’t know what the term is on him, but we are hopeful.”

http://www.carrollcountytimes.com/articles...sports72808.txt

I think Willis has either "toostupidtolearntheplaybookstrain" or "cantkeepmydickinmypantsitis"

Meanwhile, running back Willis McGahee is sidelined with a lower left leg injury. His leg is wrapped in a black compression sleeve and he was limping around the field.

McGahee said he doesn’t think this will be a long-term injury. Rookie running back Ray Rice worked with the starters and was extremely impressive again.

“We are hoping to get him back soon,” Harbaugh said. “I don’t know what the term is on him, but we are hopeful.”

I think Willis has either "toostupidtolearntheplaybookstrain" or "cantkeepmydickinmypantsitis"

Scratch Mike Williams from the list, Willis is going down in Bills history as THE WORST draft pick, ever.

Scratch Mike Williams from the list, Willis is going down in Bills history as THE WORST draft pick, ever.

thats not true, the Bills were smart enough to turn him into a few picks, Williams was sadly let go for nothing, leaving the Bills only with the memory of what could have been from a very high pick

At least we got plenty of draft picks...Edwards and Stroud basically came from Willis so we did okay..

Not even close. Heck, I'd put Tom Ruud ahead of McGahee on that list, too. (What, you thought I was going to play the Walt Patulski card?)

However, I'll still bet anyone here that Ray Rice will be starting for the Ravens at some point this season.

That would be a double positive if Willis flopped in b'more and it lead to a chance for Ray Rice. Watching Ray put the Rutgers offense on his back every week, he's an easy kid to root for. I'm happy to hear that he's looking impressive in camp, and the fact that its at the expense of Willis is icing on the cake.

Not even close. Heck, I'd put Tom Ruud ahead of McGahee on that list, too. (What, you thought I was going to play the Walt Patulski card?)

However, I'll still bet anyone here that Ray Rice will be starting for the Ravens at some point this season.

Yeah. I'm not old enough to know those people. :lol:

Like most Bills fans, I can't stand McGahee either...but the "worst draft pick" stuff is crap. He was a beast in '04, the only time the Bills have even sniffed the playoffs in years.

He can be a great player if he wants to be, and if he had the want to want to be great and get in shape to play a full game, but he doesn't which is surprising seeing as how he rehabbed from an injury most thought was career ending. I guess he did that for the dollar signs and now that he reached that he figures he can cost of his college rep.

A tandem with him and henry would have been great things in Buffalo, a team that most people feel needs to run the ball most of the time due to the climate. Too bad neither really were interested in that

The term for sWillis is POS. Funny how guys who don't stay in shape during the offseason seem to get hurt during camp.

Tom Cousineau?

At least we got plenty of draft picks...Edwards and Stroud basically came from Willis so we did okay..

Much better than B-more. I wonder if the Bills offered Edwards and Stroud to B-more for sWillis if they'd make that deal? :lol:

That would be funny as hell if it wasn't due to an injury and just because Rice was better. :ph34r: