TRAINING CAMP PARKING! (full schedule posting)

Sorry for the crappy formatting. I saw NO Bills training camp parking lot signs coming from Rochester to Fairport. I get off at the St John Fischer exit, too!

Update 7/29:

Parking at East Rochester High is supposed to be open for the 7/29 night practice

East Rochester High

200 Woodbine Avenue

East Rochester NY

Lots open at 4:15PM

Route 153 - Washington Street is open from 31F to West Ivy. Turn right then right again on Woodbine.

If you take 31F to East Main Street, Woodbine Avenue is the third left. There are tree branches hiding the sign.

Locals can take whatever shortcuts they want, but this should work if you get there EARLY enough.

From BB.com this morning:

Barker Road Middle School will serve as the overflow lot if lots are full. There will be a $1 charge for fans to ride the shuttle buses (for riders between the ages of 12-62) and all services are accessible for guests with disabilities.

Pittsford Mendon High School

472 Mendon Road

Pittsford, NY 14534

Pittsford Sutherland High School

55 Sutherland Street

Pittsford, NY 14534

Barker Road Middle School

75 Barker Road

Pittsford, NY 14534

Date Operational Hours Lots in Use

July 29, 2008 4:15 pm - 10:15 pm East Rochester High School/Pittsford Sutherland High School

July 30, 2008 11:45 am - 5:15 pm East Rochester High School/Pittsford Sutherland High School

July 31, 2008 4:45 pm - 10:15 pm East Rochester High School/Pittsford Sutherland High School

August 1, 2008 12:45 pm - 6:15 pm East Rochester High School/Pittsford Sutherland High School

August 2, 2008 8:45 am - 2:15 pm East Rochester High School/Pittsford Sutherland High School

August 3, 2008 Closed

August 4, 2008 12:45 pm - 6:15 pm East Rochester High School/Pittsford Sutherland High School

August 5, 2008 4:45 pm - 10:15 pm East Rochester High School/Pittsford Sutherland High School

August 6, 2008 11:45 am - 5:15 pm East Rochester High School/Pittsford Sutherland High School

August 7, 2008 4:45 pm - 10:15 pm East Rochester High School/Pittsford Sutherland High School

August 8, 2008 Closed

August 9, 2008 Closed

August 10, 2008 Closed

August 11, 2008 4:45 pm - 10:15 pm East Rochester High School/Pittsford Sutherland High School

August 12, 2008 11:45 am - 5:15 pm East Rochester High School/Pittsford Sutherland High School

August 13, 2008 Closed

August 14, 2008 Closed

August 15, 2008 Closed

August 16, 2008 Closed

August 17, 2008 4:45 pm - 10:15 pm East Rochester High School/Pittsford Sutherland High School

August 18, 2008 12:45 pm - 6:15 pm East Rochester High School/Pittsford Sutherland High School

August 19, 2008 4:45 pm - 10:15 pm East Rochester High School/Pittsford Sutherland High School

August 20, 2008 9:45 am - 2:15 pm East Rochester High School/Pittsford Sutherland High School

Barker Road Middle School will serve as the overflow lot if lots are full. There will be a $1 charge for fans to ride the shuttle buses (for riders between the ages of 12-62) and all services are accessible for guests with disabilities.

Pittsford Mendon High School

472 Mendon Road

Pittsford, NY 14534

Pittsford Sutherland High School

55 Sutherland Street

Pittsford, NY 14534

Barker Road Middle School

75 Barker Road

Pittsford, NY 14534

Whoever is the genius that ended the contract with RTS as the shuttle bus service, should be fired! I hate riding school buses, they are so damn uncomfortable and don't have AC. <_<

Is it me, or does it seem that every year Training Camp offers LESS than the year before? ;)

Is it me, or does it seem that every year Training Camp offers LESS than the year before? :ph34r:

I've noticed the same thing. Each year, there are less free samples inside the tent. Also, there is no Buffalo Jills this year. No sweet Buffalo Bills posters from Xerox. Also, they changed the program to a crappy newspaper. :lol:

Oh and them getting rid of the Nazareth parking lot was a dumb idea too. :ph34r:

I've noticed the same thing. Each year, there are less free samples inside the tent. Also, there is no Buffalo Jills this year. No sweet Buffalo Bills posters from Xerox. Also, they changed the program to a crappy newspaper. :P

Oh and them getting rid of the Nazareth parking lot was a dumb idea too. :lol:

The program would be the D&C's call, not the Bills ... and they have that craptacular website redesign to pay for.

(Did I mention I really don't like the new Gannett sites?)

The program would be the D&C's call, not the Bills ... and they have that craptacular website redesign to pay for.

(Did I mention I really don't like the new Gannett sites?)

I can't stand the new design of the D&C site. It's so hard to navigate. :P

I can't stand the new design of the D&C site. It's so hard to navigate. :P

Thank Gannett corporate for that idea -- it's their company-wide template, for both newspapers and TV. WGRZ (Channel 2 in Buffalo) is the same way. And now, I see the D&C's new publisher is an HR guy? Wonder if he's bringing his new car east with him. :lol:

To the folks in the newsro... errr, "Information Center," I wish you the best of luck.

Thank Gannett corporate for that idea -- it's their company-wide template, for both newspapers and TV. WGRZ (Channel 2 in Buffalo) is the same way. And now, I see the D&C's new publisher is an HR guy? Wonder if he's bringing his new car east with him. :D

To the folks in the newsro... errr, "Information Center," I wish you the best of luck.

Ah, so that's it. See also Gannett's Cincinnati Enquirer site...harder to navigate and noticeably slower. <_<

As for the RTS' park and ride lot right next to SJF, it was about hald full at 1030 Saturday, but there was a flag guy standing at the entrance telling people they couldn't park there for the Bills camp. Of course, as I said, it was half full of people who ignored him and drove in.

We got to East Rochester High at about 10 and the lot there was full. We found a spot on a nearby sidestreet and caught the shuttle any way. It worked out just fine for us.

As for the RTS' park and ride lot right next to SJF, it was about hald full at 1030 Saturday, but there was a flag guy standing at the entrance telling people they couldn't park there for the Bills camp. Of course, as I said, it was half full of people who ignored him and drove in.

We got to East Rochester High at about 10 and the lot there was full. We found a spot on a nearby sidestreet and caught the shuttle any way. It worked out just fine for us.

I love when you pull into East Rochester and the parking lot guy tells you, sorry the lot is full. Here, drive 10 miles away from here and then you can park in that Pittsford Sutherland lot. That's when I go and park on the side street and walk to the lot. Screw that, I'm not going to drive all the way down to Pittsford Sutherland just because they are an unorganized mess and are using a lot that can fit maybe 100 cars in it. :wallbash: