Anyone else in my age range(mid-40's) hate Greg Norman????

The Poojer

How did he land Chris Everett????? damn...I had such a huge crush on her while growing up, and she still looks great....that lucky bastard :thumbsup:

I did my externship from culinary school Hilton Head. I was working the Family Circle Tennis event and I heard someone behind me yell "Chrissy!" I turned around and there she was, standing right behind me. My first of many chance celebrity encounters but still one of my favorites.

Gabriella Sabatini was the one to watch before the Russian hotties showed up

"The Devine Argentine" God I had her sign a picture of herself sitting on a shower bench wearing a leather jacket. Ivanovic is hot, but she just towels off a freakish Sabatini. Gabby is "on a whole nother level"

If anyone in key biscane that goes to Sunday's please PM me.

How did he land Chris Everett????? damn...I had such a huge crush on her while growing up, and she still looks great....that lucky bastard :blink:

I would guess it has something to do with the hundreds of millions he is worth, his worldwide fame....and, oh yeah, the accent.

Women are suckers for aussie accents. I have a few Aussie friends here in NYC. Its actually quite funny when we go out. The pickup technique is just to stand near the bar in a crowded spot and start talking loudly, about nothing in particular. You should see the women flock when they hear the accent.

Fixed it for you.

Listen snaptich, you have NO CLUE what the Norman name means in the business world. If he were just a golfer, I would say nice catch, but for the money he grosses a year and his worth, I can call into question his gf's.

Listen snaptich, you have NO CLUE what the Norman name means in the business world. If he were just a golfer, I would say nice catch, but for the money he grosses a year and his worth, I can call into question his gf's.

I hear that. Somebody at work yesterday said, "Too bad about Norman, but hey, at least he gets to go home and have sex with Crissy Evert." I wasn't sure what the guy was implying, if he really thought that was a good thing, or if he was being sarcastic.

I guess I didn't grow up in an era to watch a young blonde tan athletic Evert play. I have only seen her as a barely attractive mom and aging tennis player.

I suppose it's kind of the same thing with Capriati, who is more "my generation." She was the young, successful teen to explode onto the tennis scene, and I found her pretty attractive. But if I didn't see her when we were both 14, and I only saw her now, I wouldn't think much of her at all.

speaking for myself, being a pre-teen to teen ute, she was pretty damned hot in my eyes

I hear that. Somebody at work yesterday said, "Too bad about Norman, but hey, at least he gets to go home and have sex with Crissy Evert." I wasn't sure what the guy was implying, if he really thought that was a good thing, or if he was being sarcastic.

I guess I didn't grow up in an era to watch a young blonde tan athletic Evert play. I have only seen her as a barely attractive mom and aging tennis player.

I suppose it's kind of the same thing with Capriati, who is more "my generation." She was the young, successful teen to explode onto the tennis scene, and I found her pretty attractive. But if I didn't see her when we were both 14, and I only saw her now, I wouldn't think much of her at all.

To each their own but if Chris Evert is a barely attractive 53 year old to you then I fear you will be greatly disappointed in your future.

I don't? :blink: