Roger Goodell Visit

I'm currently in Iraq and there was a tour consisting of Drew Brees, Osi Umemyiora and Roger Goodell. I did my quick photo shots with the players and did I mention Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders! I then quickly turned my attention to the Mr. Goodell. I talked to him for about 5 minutes. I have heard everything he has said in public about the Bills future, but I wanted to talk to him face to face about it. I wanted to see his reaction to see if he is just blowing smoke. He seemed very sincere that he will do everything in his power to keep the Bills in Buffalo. He mentioned the Toronto issue and how that will help the Bills stay. I then asked him about Marshawn Lynch. I felt a little guilty thinking that maybe he had forgotten about it. He gave the answer I thought he would. It was that the league is looking into it.

I'm currently in Iraq and there was a tour consisting of Drew Brees, Osi Umemyiora and Roger Goodell. I did my quick photo shots with the players and did I mention Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders! I then quickly turned my attention to the Mr. Goodell. I talked to him for about 5 minutes. I have heard everything he has said in public about the Bills future, but I wanted to talk to him face to face about it. I wanted to see his reaction to see if he is just blowing smoke. He seemed very sincere that he will do everything in his power to keep the Bills in Buffalo. He mentioned the Toronto issue and how that will help the Bills stay. I then asked him about Marshawn Lynch. I felt a little guilty thinking that maybe he had forgotten about it. He gave the answer I thought he would. It was that the league is looking into it.

#1. Thank you for serving. We wouldn't be here without you and those that served before you.

#2. Very nice. Hopefully you got to fondle some cheerleader boobage or buttage.

#3. Cool talking with Goodell.

Thank you for your service and stay safe. Go Bills!!

Thanks for serving!!!!!

Go Bills!