Investment In The Buffalo Bills

I'll try to make this quick....I seem to be the contact person here in Buffalo to find out the best route to find investor information for the Buffalo Bills. I am close to the person who is inquiring and I figure that Jim Kelly would be the best guy to call. Do you think he would be the ringleader or do you have other suggestions. I don't know much about this process but this is very legit in the event the Bills are ever sold.

I know Jim Kelly had mentioned he rounded up some investors so that is why I thought he would be the best lead. Obviously I will not mention the name of this person but I can say that he is one of the most respected hedge fund managers in the U.S. He would not be going in solo. It's proabably a one in a million shot but I'll help in any process that could help keep this team here. Feel free to pm if you do not want to mention names on here.

Thanks for any help

I'll try to make this quick....I seem to be the contact person here in Buffalo to find out the best route to find investor information for the Buffalo Bills. I am close to the person who is inquiring and I figure that Jim Kelly would be the best guy to call. Do you think he would be the ringleader or do you have other suggestions. I don't know much about this process but this is very legit in the event the Bills are ever sold.

I know Jim Kelly had mentioned he rounded up some investors so that is why I thought he would be the best lead. Obviously I will not mention the name of this person but I can say that he is one of the most respected hedge fund managers in the U.S. He would not be going in solo. It's proabably a one in a million shot but I'll help in any process that could help keep this team here. Feel free to pm if you do not want to mention names on here.

Thanks for any help

Would that be the BF Hedge fund? :thumbsup:

Well I guess it was stupid to think that anyone on here actually had some connections with any ex-players. So much for the short cut

Plenty of people on this board have connections with ex-players. It's just funny that a person who is willing to put up countless millions of dollars to buy a franchise is willing to go through someone who goes to an internet message board to ask, "So, who do I talk to about buying the Bills?" :thumbsup:

Plenty of people on this board have connections with ex-players. It's just funny that a person who is willing to put up countless millions of dollars to buy a franchise is willing to go through someone who goes to an internet message board to ask, "So, who do I talk to about buying the Bills?" :thumbsup:

I will reach out to OJ and see what I can do.

Thanks for any help

Contact Jim Kelly? Give me a freakin' break!

Here is the guy you need to reach out to.

So true, if this hedge fund manager was not a pretend person with infinity billion dollars I'm sure there's a better way to find Jim Kelly than asking a bunch of idiots (myself included) how to do it.

I don't know, maybe it's in the phone book.

Plenty of people on this board have connections with ex-players. It's just funny that a person who is willing to put up countless millions of dollars to buy a franchise is willing to go through someone who goes to an internet message board to ask, "So, who do I talk to about buying the Bills?" :wacko:

:wacko::thumbsup:

Well I guess it was stupid to think that anyone on here actually had some connections with any ex-players. So much for the short cut

If someone has the money to buy a football team, they can pick up the phone and within 5 minutes have the right person on the line.

I put a call in to Kwame Cavil
:ph34r: