How Many RB's Do We Keep.....

H2o

We have Marshawn Lynch, Fred Jackson, Dwayne Wright, Xavier Omon ®, and Bruce Hall (UFA). How many of these guys do you see on our opening day roster? I know that Lynch and Jackson will be there, but what about the others? Do we go into the season with 3, 4, or possibly all 5 making the team? What do you all think?

We have Marshawn Lynch, Fred Jackson, Dwayne Wright, Xavier Omon ®, and Bruce Hall (UFA). How many of these guys do you see on our opening day roster? I know that Lynch and Jackson will be there, but what about the others? Do we go into the season with 3, 4, or possibly all 5 making the team? What do you all think?

Lynch, Jackson, and Barnes are all on the team. I think we release the loser of the Wright/Omon battle after preseason/training camp. (probably Wright, because he looked like A-train minus the blocking ability last year) And obviously Hall is gone.

I dont think Bills are ready to "write off" Wright just yet...they may see what he dose this season and determine his status next year...but I migh be wrong...Wright didnt show much last year and he was billed as being better than what he showed...I think they go with Lynch, Jackson, Wright, Omen and Barnes as FB even tho I really dont think FB is needed...to be honest unless you have a FB like Allstot or Cash or one that is considered a weapon to me they are not needed on a team that really needs to make sure weapons are on the feild...if Bills put Barnes out on feild that means either a TE or WR has to sit on bench and takeing away an outlet for our QB dosent sound good.

Of the actual running backs (Marshawn Lynch, Fred Jackson, Dwayne Wright, Xavier Omon, and Bruce Hall) I'm going to go out on a limb and say subtract two of those players and add one somewhere along the way. Either someone gets put on the practice squad or the Bills make a play for a versatile veteran.

I like the potential and talent of the group we have, but there's very little experience there. Keep an eye out over the next couple of weeks for a signing in time for training camp.

We keep 4 through training camp.

OFFENSE(26)

QB (2): Edwards, Losman

RB(4): Lynch, Jackson, Omon, Wright

FB(1): Barnes, (Wright)

WR(6): Evans, Hardy, Parrish, Reed, SJohnson, Jenkins -- Jenkins is ST Gunner, broke some Moulds records in college

TE(3): Royal, Anderson-Schouman, Fine

OG(4): Dockery, Butler, Whittle, Preston

OT(4): Peters, Walker, Chambers, Murphy

C(2): Fowler, (Whittle), Gaddis

DEFENSE(25)

DT(4): Stroud, McCargo, Williams, Johnson

DE(5): Schobel, Kelsay, Denney, Ellis, (Johnson), Neill -- I think Jefferson is victim of numbers and Ellis impresses

OLB(4): Crowell, Mitchell, Ellison, Bowen --- Bowen will impress and make the active roster, Ellison will do ST as well

ILB(2): Posluszny, DiGiorgio

CB(5): McGee, McKelvin, Greer, James, Youboty

SS(3): Whitner, Scott, Wendling

FS(2): Simpson, Wilson

KICKING:(2)

PK/FG: Lindell

P: Moorman

LS: (Neill)

PR: (Parrish), (McKelvin)

KR: (McGee), (McKelvin)

PRACTICE SQUAD (8)

OG/OC- Felton

OT-Bell

WR- Jones---Senior 47 recep, 793 yards, 3TD, 24-year old, 4.32 40, would be fastest Bill. He trumps Scott Mayle's spot.

DE-Mace

CB- Corner

CB-Cox

DT- McCray

LB- Banks---ST ace, has played OLB, and was doing some MLB in OTA's, Cross was college coach, knows Bowen