Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae

The end will come when the Bills win the Superbowl and the Sabres win the Stanley Cup in the same season. We won't care if it ends then!

I beg to differ

When the Bills win the Super Bowl and Sabres win the Stanley Cup in the same season, it is heaven on Earth. Heaven on Earth will only be established when Jesus returns after Armageddon

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do I know about the world that leads me to believe we are near the end?

1) Social Breakdown in Morals and Standards

2) Global Interdepenence

3) Exponential Explosion of Technology

Again...describes the High Middle Ages even better than it does now.

So apparently the world ended 700 years ago. Who'd-a thunk it?

What do I know about the world that leads me to believe we are near the end?

1) Social Breakdown in Morals and Standards

This is always one of my favorites. You'd be hard-pressed to find a more civilized time in the history of humanity. Sure, you can point to our shortcomings, but they pale in comparison to any other age.

This is always one of my favorites. You'd be hard-pressed to find a more civilized time in the history of humanity. Sure, you can point to our shortcomings, but they pale in comparison to any other age.

But never before in the history of humanity has Janet Jackson exposed herself on national television.

That's the real predictor of Armageddon. Janet Jackson's left tit.

Not my job to argue....just your job to watch.

Oh, and also your job to keep reposting your March post. And also to be wrong and expose the bases of your assumptions as belief in an at-best vague book and mistaken understandings of facts.

I'll be anxiously awaiting 9/2009. Either we both lose or I win. In both scenarios, you lose. Toodles, O wise sage. May your powers of prognostication continue to amaze all.

Oh, and also your job to keep reposting your March post. And also to be wrong and expose the bases of your assumptions as belief in an at-best vague book and mistaken understandings of facts.

I'll be anxiously awaiting 9/2009. Either we both lose or I win. In both scenarios, you lose. Toodles, O wise sage. May your powers of prognostication continue to amaze all.

I want to give you an apology. I crossed the line a few weeks ago. I was aiming to be a wiseass, but came across as a jerkhoff. It's fun roping you guys in, but I wasn't cool about it.

I want to give you an apology. I crossed the line a few weeks ago. I was aiming to be a wiseass, but came across as a jerkhoff. It's fun roping you guys in, but I wasn't cool about it.

Sure, now that SDJarhead is ready to jump off the Empire State building with your "buy silver" recommendations, you say "only joking."

LOL, my toes are hanging off and its windy uphere...help! But seriously, ugh, don't worry about me, I'll be fine. Although the silver investment presently looks like a bad one, things could turn fast. And if not, well, at least I'm not losing my house or anything significant. As mentioned very early on, I used equity gained when I sold a truck that was sitting in my driveway for the past year gathering dust.

And BTW, D. Drane is not the person I turn to for my economic decision making, but thanks very much for your concern.

LOL, my toes are hanging off and its windy uphere...help! But seriously, ugh, don't worry about me, I'll be fine. Although the silver investment presently looks like a bad one, things could turn fast. And if not, well, at least I'm not losing my house or anything significant. As mentioned very early on, I used equity gained when I sold a truck that was sitting in my driveway for the past year gathering dust.

And BTW, D. Drane is not the person I turn to for my economic decision making, but thanks very much for your concern.

Just breaking both your balls brother!