WOO HOO! The Season Tickets are HERE!!!

I got mine.Looks like they save some money on printing this year.

I like the old ticket books better.

so do i. This one is pretty lame. It's just a bunch of tickets connected together. I always enjoyed the little book they were in. Nice keepsake item.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another sign that the 2008 Buffalo Bills season is approaching, I opened up my mailbox today and found a Priority Mail package from the Buffalo Bills. My Season Tickets are here already! They look pretty sharp this year! :lol: They aren't in the usual booklet that we have been getting. It's kinda like a pamphlet, but it's still cool. Each ticket has a player at the top. The following players are on the tickets this year.... Bruce Smith, Aaron Schobel, Jason Peters, Marshawn Lynch, Lee Evans, Trent Edwards, Donte Whitner, Chris Kelsay.

Another sure sign of the upcoming season: I got an e-mail today saying my Stu Hub tix will arrive Friday.

Safe to assume I'm not the only one who DIDN'T receive the tickets today?

Got mine on Monday.

I'm not going to panic but I'd better see those things by the end of the week.

Well, maybe the guard @ the gate will recognize you and cut you a break for this weekend's game if the tickets don't arrive by then.

Safe to assume I'm not the only one who DIDN'T receive the tickets today?

I'm not going to panic but I'd better see those things by the end of the week.

Yeah, I was waiting all day for those things to show up, but not only did they not, but neither did any of my other mail. Not panicing, but I'd love to see them very soon.

I get like this whenever when I'm expecting things in the mail. I'm always antsy waiting for my Sabres tickets every year, and now having season tickets for the first time this year, I only have to get like this once instead of the 3 or 4 times I was buying individual games seats.

Got mine. I'm disappointed that it appears there's no more Turkey Hill Stampede Stomp. Now it's Perrys Brownie Blitz. I still have a bunch of coupons for the Turkey Hill, I wonder if I can use them on other flavors.

Got mine. I'm disappointed that it appears there's no more Turkey Hill Stampede Stomp. Now it's Perrys Brownie Blitz. I still have a bunch of coupons for the Turkey Hill, I wonder if I can use them on other flavors.

Man,you really need a garbage plate to clear your head!