Buffalo Bills most pleasant surprise in 08 will be

You know what's funny? I mean really, really funny? Anyone who spends any time on this board knows you're just trying to be funny. But if by some odd twist of fate Losman has to come off the bench for an injured Edwards and somehow gets this team to the playoffs, you'll be the first one to link back to this post and say "See? I knew Losman would be the big surprise in '08!!!" <_<:w00t:

See? Win, win situation for me. :thumbdown:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The whole team:

Aaron will have 20 sacks. McCargo will have 15. Poz will have 250 tackles. Greer will pick off 8. McKlevin will pull in 10 INTs. McGee 12 INTs and 10 kickoff returns for TDs. Whitner will pick off 15, force 10 fumbles, get 8 sacks and 175 tackles. And the defense won't let up more than 10 points in any one game.

Lynch will rush for 2,004 yards and 25 TDs. Edwards will throw for 4,998 yards, 51 TDs and a mere 7 picks. Hardy will catch 15 TDs, Evans 22 TDs and Steve Johnson 25 TDs. The entire offensive line will be invited to Hawaii.

Lindell will lead the league in extra points but, like Mooorman, get very few attempts otherwise. Depsite Lindell kicking off more than any other kicker, the team will be tops in coverage.

Dick Jauron will earn coach of the year honors and retire shortly after the Super Bowl win.

To be realistic, I think the "whole team" concept earns a 15-4 record.

Will James. I think his presence will help tremendously and expect to see him at the nickle.

Who you got?

Stroud. I really think he'll be healthy all year and be a huge force up front. Playoffs seem very real this year.

Dang, I like that. I'm the b squared sphere!

Dude, I have a gig for you. Code name Bitsy Crinkley is going through a messy divorce and needs a little lovin. I know you have a thing for her. She doesn't have a lot of free time and needs someone with little stamina. What's your calendar look like between 3:12 and 3:14 tomorrow?

Dude, I have a gig for you. Code name Bitsy Crinkley is going through a messy divorce and needs a little lovin. I know you have a thing for her. She doesn't have a lot of free time and needs someone with little stamina. What's your calendar look like between 3:12 and 3:14 tomorrow?

I'm tellin Carl you flushed him down the terlit. :pirate:

I'm tellin Carl you flushed him down the terlit. :pirate:

What are you talking about? Carl has been visitng Adolph for about three months. And Carl is a she.

Anyway, the Bills biggest surprise will be that Edwards plays through the pain of a non-gloved hangnail in late September and puts up more points on Oakland than any team on their schedule except the ones they had played already.

Kelsay. Say what you will about the man but he is fast, and can rush the passer. With improvement at DT, Kelsay just might come up with 10 sacks. It isn't impossible.

Good call Bill. Kelsay takes alot of heat from posters here, but I too feel he can be 2008's most pleasant surprise.